Welcome Double Shredders!

Options
2»

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Done my first double shred for nearly a week this morning. Level 1 and 3. It was sooo hard! It makes a such a difference going back to it after a break, Will try to keep with it. Just ordered nmtz

Fantastic girl! I know it's hard when you take a break! YEAH LET'S GET IT DONE!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Ok...You've convince me..I'm joining in...gonna do the Jillian Thankg along with my New rules of Lifting for Women. I have 30DS and Shred it with weights. Whoo Hoo!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Ok...You've convince me..I'm joining in...gonna do the Jillian Thankg along with my New rules of Lifting for Women. I have 30DS and Shred it with weights. Whoo Hoo!

YAY!!! Fantastic and glad you can join us. I have double shredder workouts on tap for tomorrow. I actually like Shred It w/ Weights and have that too. I plan on mixing it up too.
  • erzille
    Options
    Ending the month with a >BANG<....did my New Rules of Lifting for Women and 30DS on Monday and Wednesday...Next shredding...Friday!..see you then!:bigsmile:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Ending the month with a >BANG<....did my New Rules of Lifting for Women and 30DS on Monday and Wednesday...Next shredding...Friday!..see you then!:bigsmile:

You got it in the bag lady!
  • erzille
    Options
    My muscles are feeling it tonight...level 2 no joke!
  • erzille
    Options
    Did 30ds lvl 2 and shred it with weights lvl 1..feeling it again...nighty night!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Did 30ds lvl 2 and shred it with weights lvl 1..feeling it again...nighty night!

You are doing great lady! So proud you are sticking to it
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Hope it's not too late to join. My name is Sarah. I'm a 30DS graduate. I stopped doing the shred to do other things. I would like to start up again and feel doing double the shred will be best since my body has become accustomed to just doing one of the levels. I only have around 6 pounds to lose to reach my goal weight so I'm hoping this may help.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Hello ladies! Hope it's not too late to join. My name is Sarah. I'm a 30DS graduate. I stopped doing the shred to do other things. I would like to start up again and feel doing double the shred will be best since my body has become accustomed to just doing one of the levels. I only have around 6 pounds to lose to reach my goal weight so I'm hoping this may help.

Oh it's never too late! Welcome! I have ~7lbs left to lose which you know can be super hard. I have completed 30DS twice (once in 2009 & earlier this year). I now rotate w/ many of Jillian's workout. I just got her latest Shed & Shred so will be starting that as well. Anything to get the workouts done! We have to double shred these last lbs away!