Week 7

Options
124»

Replies

• blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 last night, I kind of struggled a bit in the first 5 minutes, then I found my groove! :bigsmile: The last 5 minutes were great, I seem to feel better then and feel like I can go a bit longer! Looking forward to Day 2 and 3:bigsmile:
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Woot! I just did Day 2. I ran the 2.5 miles at about a 9:30 min/mile pace. In the back of my mind was the fact that it was getting dark here in Boulder and I didn't want a run in with the local wild animal population. Again. I plan for my next run to take place in the bright light of the day. :-)

Daylight would be a good idea! lol
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just completed my third and final 2.5 mi run for Week 7!
    See y'all in the rarified air of Week 8!!
  • happydaze82
    happydaze82 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I finished week 7, day 1 yesterday and I can't believe how far I have come! My slogan used to be "I only run if I am being chased." But now I feel like I am actually a jogger -- running is a little faster than what I do but I can truly say that I am able to "jog"! It feels really great to read everyone's progress on here too because it helps people like me believe we can do it too!
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw this! I did W7D1 on Thursday and took 3 days off because of back pain and a slight pain in my ankle- W7D2 is today- I'm trying not to pysch myself out and just relax and be excited about it- D1 was a little bit of a struggle but I was SO proud when I finished without stopping!