Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Luvmontana you are doing great!! Your consistency will pay off! Looking forward to hearing about your first two miler :)!

Today I did the Super Challenge (4 miles) and after nearly a week off from walking it was a challenge!! I just love this one and the walkers in it - like old friends.
  • luvmontana
    luvmontana Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have been walking! Haha I've just been so busy forgot to come on and post c:
    I've been doing my 1 mile a day so after Thursday I will be starting the 2 mile walk every
    day!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Got my walk in today with my new puppy playing along beside me it
    was so cute but I had to watch her from getting under my feet!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Walked 2 miles today couldnt wait for tomorrow haha! Now for a month of the 2 miles
    a day walk or at least 28 days!
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    That's great! Your puppy is so cute!
    Today's walk for me was "5 Really Big Miles".
  • luvmontana
    Options
    5 miles! Great! I will work up to that some day! I did my 2 miles today c:
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    Great job!! My knees were sore after the 5 miler :). 2 miles is excellent and that is my daily goal for the month of August, too. Some days will be more or less, depending. That little froggy is hopping along, :) Nice job!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Thank you! I did my 2 mile walk today - it seems to go pretty fast c: Hopefully I can
    get my 2 miles a day this month; I got my 1 mile a day for July so I'm excited for August!

HealthyMom you are doing great!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    2 miles down today c:
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Got my 2 miles done today and upper body strength training c:
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    Nice adding in the strength too! Do you do that on your own or with Leslie?
    I'm really enjoying strength training now! Never did weights much before.
  • luvmontana
    Options
    2 miles done today and lower body strength training c:

I do Joyce Vedral and I'm using her fat burning workout; I used it in the past
    and it worked well for me so I've just started it back up-it feels good!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Oops forgot to post yesterday it was hectic! I did do my 2 mile walk yesterday
    and I did get my 2 mile walk in today even though my kids came up for a visit!
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    2 miles done today and lower body strength training c:

I do Joyce Vedral and I'm using her fat burning workout; I used it in the past
    and it worked well for me so I've just started it back up-it feels good!

Great! I will have to look her up! You are doing terrific and adding the strength is such a bonus! I've neglected that in the past and I can see much nicer changes with it, and muscle is healthy for us!

I'm walking after meals and today one of my walks was leslie's One Mile Get Up and Get Started - first time doing it and It was very nice!
  • luvmontana
    Options
    HealthyMom that is great and I will have to check that one out; I have 9 of her walks and 3 more on my
    computer from youtube so I always have a variety to choose from c:

I got my 2 miles in today and done with strength training for the week
    but will start back up on Monday.
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    The one miler I am using after dinner in addition to my morning routine is from the Ultimate Collection. I bought the collection because it had the 4 mile Super Challenge on it and I needed to replace my old VHS copy of that! It has three separate walks on it in addition to that one! Sounds like you have a big collection, too!! That's the best way to stay motivated, I think! I looked at Joyce Vedral - excellent! Looks like it would produce great results! I will keep her in mind.
    Did my two morning miles with the Walk it Off in 30 and 30 minutes strength training.
  • luvmontana
    Options
    Yikes can't believe I missed some days reporting! I've walked my 2 miles every
    day though and also did my upper body strength training and ready for my lower
    body tomorrow. Life has been hectic I was in the emergency room last night with
    my grandson who now seems to have an allergy to penicillin!

Way to go Healthymom you are doing great!
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    So sorry about your grandson! :(. But impressed you've kept it steady with your workout routine!
    My 2.5 miles were on the treadmill today but I will be back with Leslie tomorrow - much better on my knees than the treadmill. I did " shoulders/back/chest " strength today today and tomorrow is "arms ( biceps/tricep) and legs".
  • luvmontana
    Options
    That's great Healthymom c: I don't have a treadmill thus the Leslie walks! But I would
    probably do like you and alternate with the treadmill if I had one.

I got my 2 miles in today and did my lower body today-lunges are hard for me!
  • Healthymom_5
    Options
    2miles of the 3 mile weight loss walk; strength training arms/legs.
    Yes those lunges are hard :)!