Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• Shannnabanana
    Shannnabanana Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have walked at least 3 miles every day since the new year has started. I've also been pretty good on watching my calories. I WILL keep this up when spring semester starts again on the 12th. 1 hour a day and watching what I eat to get me to my goals!!!
  • cmsproul
    Options
    I started the Leslie Sansone videos again did the 15 minutes 1-mile about an hour ago and it felt great and I feel like I whizzed right through it!! Going to do it every day this week and start on the 2 minute mile starting on January 19th!!
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just did the Start Walking at Home 2 mile. I've been doing the 1 mile off and on for a while now, but today was the day I bumped it up. I am going to work my way up to the 5 mile walks eventually. FWIW, her website says to list it on MFP as "Aerobics, general."
  • bittaanne
    Options
    threnners wrote: »
    Just did the Start Walking at Home 2 mile. I've been doing the 1 mile off and on for a while now, but today was the day I bumped it up. I am going to work my way up to the 5 mile walks eventually. FWIW, her website says to list it on MFP as "Aerobics, general."

Thanks for the great information! I did the start! 3 mile for heart video on YouTube today and was wondering how to log the exercise!
  • nana0929
    Options
    Did my first video tonight, did 1 mile of the mega miles. Then I did 15 minutes of stretching. Was very rough... I used to be able to do her videos for 2 and 3 miles. Definitely a lot to go... I'm at my highest weight of 395 pounds but I will get back to where I was before I got pregnant.
  • saxony55
    saxony55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay today I did the Ultimate 5 Mile Walk!

4961178.png
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    5 Mega Miles
  • SkpTex66
    SkpTex66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did Leslie's Walking to the Hits...Radio Remixes. I have been walking with Leslie's dvds for many years. It has helped me knock the weight off.
  • ahokay89
    Options
    SkpTex66 wrote: »
    I did Leslie's Walking to the Hits...Radio Remixes. I have been walking with Leslie's dvds for many years. It has helped me knock the weight off.

I love that one!
  • saxony55
    Options
    ahokay89 wrote: »
    5 Mega Miles

That one is my favorite!
  • ahokay89
    Options
    Walk Slim Fast & Firm 4 really big miles
  • saxony55
    Options
    Walk it off in 30 days!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been a Leslie fan for about 3 years now... love her spirit. I have 4 of her workouts and recently bought two of her Radio Remixes and Party Song. I enjoy both of them, especially with the group's high energy. Today, I did her Party Song video. I would like to find one of hers that continues in the high impact for most of the workout. If anyone is searching for more support buddies, feel free to add me! Walk strong ladies!
  • ahokay89
    Options
    5 Mega Miles
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did the Three Mega Mile today with the tone band.
  • MrsRoberson12
    MrsRoberson12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love these videos, found these about two years ago and it was winter time. So it was nice to just stay inside and get some exercise in. It helped me begin getting into exercising. They are so easy and you and actually start slow then work up to burning up a sweat. Lost my first 25lbs on these videos and watching portion sizes alone.
  • MsShawnieJ
    MsShawnieJ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello all I did the Walk Away The Pounds express four mile super challenge. I did great considering I just started using the videos.
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    the thread is kinda old, but since I did my first workout today and wanted to talk about it, but not open a new thread...well..yeah.

I really liked it, usually I am not a workout dvd kinda girl. I always feel either awkward or can´t follow or want to die after 10 minutes (30 days shred), but this is easy to follow and totally doable. I turned off the audio and listened to an audio book. Will do it again :-)
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Neonbeige wrote: »
    the thread is kinda old, but since I did my first workout today and wanted to talk about it, but not open a new thread...well..yeah.

I really liked it, usually I am not a workout dvd kinda girl. I always feel either awkward or can´t follow or want to die after 10 minutes (30 days shred), but this is easy to follow and totally doable. I turned off the audio and listened to an audio book. Will do it again :-)

I am glad you liked it. I usually turn off the audio and listen to music on my iPod. Leslie has a website that once you log in you have access to a few of her videos. I also use the website to track my miles. If you are interested check it out....http://www.walkathome.com/
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Oh, cool! Thank you :-)