Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options
VTGolden
VTGolden Posts: 24 Member
I would like to invite anyone to tell the group about your Leslie Sansone Walk today. You can tell us how it went or just let us know which DVD you did and for how long. It's a place to get encouragement and to share your accomplishments!

Replies

• VTGolden
    Options
    I'll start...I did a brand new video to me today. It was the Walk it Off and Tone it up 5 mile DVD. It was more challenging then the other DVDs I have, but I needed that. I like to watch the group walkers and was disappointed when I found out it would just be her on the DVD the whole time.

But I did it all...about 70 minutes! Woo-hoo!
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I did the Cardio Slimdown which runs for about 20 mins. Always a nice video to get the heart rate up!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I did the last 3 miles on the 5 Day Slim Down. It was great. It took me about 50 min from warm up to cool down.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I completed the 4 Fast Miles Dvd! I am feeling so good right about now. The sweat has me feelig sexy... LOL Have a great evening friends.
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Tuesday (11/15) I did 4 miles of the 5 Mile Fat Burn. I don't know how to go about keeping up with how many miles I have walked so far. I believe my total so far is 9 miles.
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    Completed 3 of 5 Fat Burning Miles. I am tired. That walk is a beast! Good luck everyone!
  • VTGolden
    Options
    I completed the 5 mile Walk today. I must have done something to my right butt because it is sore when I do the kicks. I'm sure its nothing a few days of rest won't cure.
  • kel7298
    Options
    3 mile Super Challenge for me today. It really was challenging for me today..not really sure why
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    I have the 4 Fast Miles DVD. I also have a 5 mile one but have loaned it to a friend... after she did it she thought it would be too hard for me (when I started I couldn't do a mile on the street with her ).
    I am going to have to ask for that one back to see how I do and looking into what others she has.
    Kelle
    Oklahoma
  • kel7298
    Options
    3 mile Super Challenge for me today. It really was challenging for me today..not really sure why

I did this one again today. I really like it.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I did the 3 mile Walk Away the Pounds for the Abs (3 Mile Super Fat Burning) this morning. As usual, another nice Leslie workout.
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did WATP 5 Mile Fat Burn. My total miles so far for November is 14 miles.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing Walk Away The Pounds 2 Mile Brisk Walk. I've used my weighted vest.
  • This is my Sunday report - completed the 5 day slim down
  • 5 mile super challenge
  • kel7298
    Options
    3 Fast Miles from the Walk Slim series. Nice burn
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    Today, I will start my December walking challenge with Leslie. I will use my 5 miles dvd since I always burn over 500 calories with it. One of my goals for the month is to burn atleast 500 calories everytime I exercise.
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    Bought the Ultimate Collection DVD the other day. Did the 1 mile and the 2miles on Tuesday. Did the 4 miles super challenge today -- Whoo hoo.., butt kicker --- me likey.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Bought the Ultimate Collection DVD the other day. Did the 1 mile and the 2miles on Tuesday. Did the 4 miles super challenge today -- Whoo hoo.., butt kicker --- me likey.

I did the 4 mile super challenge today too! Talk about a killer!!
  • CorinthiaB
    Options
    I did the 5 Fat burning miles dvd last night and this morning and it was a killer!