Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi im new here. I did the one mile walk today. Haven't exercised in a long time. So just started slow. Are the walk away the lbs listed in the exercise?

Welcome!

The way I have been entering my Leslie DVDs is to create a new exercise and title the exercise after the name of the DVD and then just enter in time and calories. Pittures is correct in the calories burned per Leslie's website (100 calories w/o boosters etc.), which is what I used before I got my HRM.
  • pittures
    pittures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    yesterday I graduated myself to a 3 mile walk (the one for abs), they use a belt but I used some small hand weights ... phew, it was good
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I did the 3-mile walk away your waistline (with walk belt) for the first time on Saturday, nd then stupidly followed it with upper body resistance training.....I can still feel it this morning :laugh:
  • pittures
    Options
    oh, you had a good burn for sure

today I just did the 2 mile express, still a good way to spend 30 mins
  • PHATmommy68
    PHATmommy68 Posts: 112
    Options
    You should try the Five BIG Miles! Never thought I would be able to do it but I can! Of course, take a short water break between miles but what a work out and comes with exercise bands!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Leslie Sansone treks!!!! :smile:
  • txlisper
    txlisper Posts: 3
    Options
    I do the 3-mile walk with Leslie from the Walk Away The Pounds CD series. Today was a great walk. I didn't really want to do it when I started but felt better at about 2 miles. I don't use weights though...not yet. :)
  • pittures
    Options
    Just tried the 3 mile express for the first time, they really keep you moving - it was not bad at all!
  • saramerrigan
    Options
    Just tried the 3 mile express for the first time, they really keep you moving - it was not bad at all!

Well done for moving up to 3 miles!

I did the 2 mile express for the first time today, as part of the old WATP Ultimate Collection box set that arrived today.
  • pittures
    Options
    I've tried the two mile express, they really keep you moving those express ones ... hope you enjoyed it!
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I walked 90 miles this month using only Leslie Sansone DVDs! I'm so excited!
  • pittures
    Options
    I walked 90 miles this month using only Leslie Sansone DVDs! I'm so excited!

AWESOME! that is wonderful!
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    WATP is my favorite!!! However, I hurt my knee about a week ago while doing a boosted 3 mile walk. Any ideas on what I can do to keep using WATP, but not keep hurting my knee?
  • pittures
    Options
    today I was doing the 3 mile (I used little weights instead of the belt) and when we were power walking I actually broke into an on the spot jog for a minute - totally surprised myself haha ... it was a good 3 miles today!

hope your miles are good ones!
  • txlisper
    txlisper Posts: 3
    Options
    Well I got the WAH 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk in the mail Saturday, and I did the first 3 miles today. Whew! Those boosted walks really add to it, huh?! It felt great though! I'm glad I got this new DVD. I had been doing the WATP off and on for a couple of years. It's really a nice change to hear the new music, new people, etc. Fun! I'm not ready for 4 miles yet, but I can see it coming. :bigsmile:
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i did the "slim & thin" dvd w/walk blaster
    30 mins

i was sweating big time, i also carried 1 pound walking weights while i did the workout (didn't use during cool down)
    the weights i got at walmart, the have a strap that slips over your hand, so you dont have to have a firm grip on the weight
  • saramerrigan
    Options
    Today I did 5 Really Big Miles

The DVD arrived in the post today and I jsut had to do it from start to finish! I think this is my favourite LS DVD so far! What a fantastic workout :bigsmile:
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i just did a 3 mile walk
    walk slim 3 fast miles

and boy that was a kick butt workout .. it is fast paced and i loved :love: every dang second :blushing:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Tuesday I did the 3 Mile Fast Walk. Today I did the 1 mile Jog!
  • bralbo226
    Options
    I did Walk Slim fast 4 miles. It is about 48 min. I am on a 10 day Walk Slim challenge (Day 4). I keep alternating between 4 fast miles, 4 fast & firm miles & 5 really big miles. I also added in her 1 mile jog yesterday. I love Leslie!
  • bralbo226
    Options
    I did a Leslie for 24 days.. 1 day off .... walked 102 miles!!