Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Just finished ( barely! ) Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles - great weekend walk and burned 821 calories with my HRM. I have only done this one a couple of times, now I remember why! It is a quite a challenge.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out so I am about to walk a mile with Leslie. I love her curves.
  • hildiesmom
    hildiesmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Leslie's Walk Diet One Mile. Just getting re-started, so don't want to overdo... though I plan to do another mile later. :-)
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I took a break from Leslie. I joined a gym;however, I didn't go on last night. I decided to pull out my Four Fast Miles DVD... OMG! Leslie worked the heck out of me. I hadn't felt that burn in a long time. I will do Leslie on the days I don't go to the gym because it is a great workout. I am feeling the soreness this morning from last night workout. Tried and true!

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    Just wanted to touch base, have been MIA for a while. Had shoulder surgery on the 16th, no power walking or anything that might have impact to the shoulder, in the sling for another 2 weeks. I can basically take a slow walk is all. So haven't been able to do much via excercise, oh how i miss it so!!
    Hope you all have amazing walks and success with Leslie... will see what I can do in a couple weeks. Wish me luck with therapy and a speedy recovery
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    LS WATP 3 Fast Miles
  • pittures
    pittures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WATP 2 miles / high calorie burn
    each day I've done it this week I've put more into it, I like it
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I love the WATP - seems like it's faster and more repetitions that some of my others.

I got a new one at Target last weekend - it's called 5 day slimdown - a mile a day or all 5 at once. I like to do 5 miles on Saturday so I did all 5 - oh my! It was awesome and I am feeling it today! I love it and will use this one often to shake up my routine.
  • pittures
    Options
    today I did the two mile and then said ah frig it I'll do the 1 mile as well ... my joints and limbs must be getting the hang of all this moving stuff haha!
  • pittures
    Options
    I'm at the in laws today but managed to start the day off with 2 miles using the computer instead of tv, little cramped in the bedroom but it's done!
  • kel7298
    Options
    3 mile super fat challenge using light hand weights.
  • pittures
    Options
    Just wanted to touch base, have been MIA for a while. Had shoulder surgery on the 16th, no power walking or anything that might have impact to the shoulder, in the sling for another 2 weeks. I can basically take a slow walk is all. So haven't been able to do much via excercise, oh how i miss it so!!
    Hope you all have amazing walks and success with Leslie... will see what I can do in a couple weeks. Wish me luck with therapy and a speedy recovery

good luck and take the time to heal, you'll be glad you did
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm been using 5-mile Fat Burning Walk and the WATP 4-mile Express Challenge. I'm currently up to 4 miles (barely). I have other exercise DVDs, but they were too advanced for me and I was really discouraged thinking I would not be able to do any exercise at home....until I found Leslie Sansone!

Great workout!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Today Leslie and I had a date (I needed to burn some serious calories) so...

Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds 4 Mile Super Challenge 459 calories gone~
  • pittures
    Options
    I'm a little sick today - germs have taken over my body. But I got up and walked. 2 miles. Not sure if I sweat out fat or germs, but either way is good I guess. whew.
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm a little sick today - germs have taken over my body. But I got up and walked. 2 miles. Not sure if I sweat out fat or germs, but either way is good I guess. whew.

Hate to hear you're sick, but glad to hear you walked. If you're taking part in a challenge, make sure you log that excellent 2 mile walk in!
  • pittures
    Options

Hate to hear you're sick, but glad to hear you walked. If you're taking part in a challenge, make sure you log that excellent 2 mile walk in!

will do, thanks!
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi im new here. I did the one mile walk today. Haven't exercised in a long time. So just started slow. Are the walk away the lbs listed in the exercise?
  • pittures
    Options
    Hi im new here. I did the one mile walk today. Haven't exercised in a long time. So just started slow. Are the walk away the lbs listed in the exercise?

Hi, welcome. I set up an exercise for watp (walk away the pounds) based on the miles I did and the time and compared it with walking in the database. So, if I did 1 mile in 20 mins that would be walking 3mile per hour / 2 miles in 30 mins would be walking 4 miles per hour ... you get the idea.

there's a spot on the Leslie Sansone website (I think it's linked here in this group for sure) that says without boosts you'll average 100 calories per mile and with boost 120 - 130 calories burned I think. Of course it's different for everyone based on weight and age and height. Everyone says a heart rate monitor is the best way to measure. I hope to get one sometime in the near future maybe.

Good Luck and good job walking!
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately they aren't....I enter it under walking & how ever fast the miles are (if your 1 mile DVD took you 15 minutes to do put it under walking 4 MPH on level surface)
    You can also create an exercise & put in the time & calories burned.

Welcome to the group! Keep walking!
    Lora