Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around lately! I somehow injured myself with all the walking. I think it was going from doing nothing (exercise-wise) to walking 5-9 miles a day with Leslie. I actually did great with it the first three weeks but then I decided to step it up with the walk and job video and more boosted stuff and hurt both of my ankles. The doctor thinks stress fractures and sent me for xrays but I'm waiting to get the results. In the meantime, until I'm healed, no more impact like that. Grrr. So frustrating. I really, really miss it!

The hubby was on vacation all last week and goes back Wednesday so I've been kept busy doing stuff with the family anyway but as of Wednesday I'm going to work on adding something back in even if it is core exercises or yoga. Hope to be back walking with Leslie ASAP!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Today I started the 21 day Eat, Walk, Lose super challenge. Anyone else doing this??

What is this?
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

Today I started the 21 day Eat, Walk, Lose super challenge. Anyone else doing this??

What is this?

It's a set I bought from walkathome.com - The first week you walk off breakfast with a 2 mile, second week walk off lunch with a 3 mile and third week walk off dinner with a 4 mile.
  • KimA1
    KimA1 Posts: 47
    Options
    I did the 5 Really Big Miles again last night. Love that one! Them new music is so motivating. I'm up to 15 miles for the week. :smile:
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just finished the 3 mile advanced walk. :happy:
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I just got the 5 mile walking video and started it tonight. I am new to exercising and was only able to do about 8 min of the first mile..but it was definitely a workout as I was totally out of breath and my legs and feet hurt. :) I am very happy with it and will do the first mile everyday until i can move on to the next mile, and then the next!
  • KimA1
    Options
    I just got the 5 mile walking video and started it tonight. I am new to exercising and was only able to do about 8 min of the first mile..but it was definitely a workout as I was totally out of breath and my legs and feet hurt. :) I am very happy with it and will do the first mile everyday until i can move on to the next mile, and then the next!

Good for you! And yes you'll be able to do a little more and a little more each time.
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mon thru Fri I do walk slim 4 fast miles. I stay in low intense until I get more comfortable to begin high intense. I also have her 5 really big miles with the stretch band but its too difficult to master right now.
  • pearlyvictoria
    Options
    Good morning. I am really new to the site. I was looking for Leslie Sansone information and was directed here because my OnDemand service no longer carries her workouts. But this site is fun so I stayed.

This morning I did the 5 Really Big Miles DVD. However, I only did the warmup, 1 mile, cool down and stretch. I really love the grooving music on this cd. Also find it nice that she have a large group with her on two of the workouts.

I am looking forward to getting more of her DVDs.

So nice to be in this group. :D
  • pearlyvictoria
    Options
    I did the 5 Really Big Miles again last night. Love that one! Them new music is so motivating. I'm up to 15 miles for the week. :smile:

I really like it too. The music on the Cardio Slimdown she did with Bree, Clint, Donna and Kat was nice but I can't find the CD anywhere... any information on that one?
  • pearlyvictoria
    Options

For sure you will advance! When I first started my legs were weak from lack of walking (sitting in front of computer all day) but after a while they began to feel energized and I was able to do the mile effortlessly.
  • Sirenism
    Sirenism Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just did a 15 minute-one mile walk at home video I found on youtube. i'm almost 31 weeks pregnant and have to watch my activity so this was a nice get off your butt exercise to do. i feel good.
  • princessf1
    Options
    I'll start...I did a brand new video to me today. It was the Walk it Off and Tone it up 5 mile DVD. It was more challenging then the other DVDs I have, but I needed that. I like to watch the group walkers and was disappointed when I found out it would just be her on the DVD the whole time.

But I did it all...about 70 minutes! Woo-hoo!

This is a great one - did it this morning and just about killed me. LOL Great burn though - 594 calories using my HRM.
  • KimA1
    Options
    I really like it too. The music on the Cardio Slimdown she did with Bree, Clint, Donna and Kat was nice but I can't find the CD anywhere... any information on that one?

I don't know this one! I'll have to see if I can find it.
  • princessf1
    Options
    Did 2 fast miles from Walk off Even More Weight with the weight belt. Always one of my favorites and burned 236 calories!
  • KimA1
    Options
    Tonight was 3 miles of Walk Your Belly Flat followed by 50 bicycle crunches with Leslie. :)
  • alaskanchic59
    alaskanchic59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the Power Series-walk and jog for 30 minutes. There were times when I had to scale back on the jogging. Very intense.
  • princessf1
    Options
    Today I did the 4 Mile Super Walk with the cables. Oh my - that is a good one - 1 Mile Fast, then a mile strength training with the cables, then another fast mile and last mile with intervals with the cables. Those things work on you! I burned 510 according to my HRM. Whew! I am good for today!
  • princessf1
    Options
    Tonight was 3 miles of Walk Your Belly Flat followed by 50 bicycle crunches with Leslie. :)

Love this one! Great job on 50 bicycles!
  • daisydarling
    daisydarling Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I got back to using Leslie Sansone dvd and it is the 3 mile one. I did the 1 mile today. I would like to check one of her other ones. Does anyone know which one would be ok with arthirits in my hip and worry about the knees.
    Thanks for any info.
    Daisydarling