Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Tuesday night I did 1 mile and JM No More Trouble Zones, and last night I did 2 miles followed by JM 30 DS.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I did 3 miles of the slim down in 5 miles! Totally kicked my butt!! I am sore all over, it's a great workout not to hard on the body! I love this workout it's awesome!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Walk Your Belly Flat. I just got it from Collage Video yesterday. It's great. A new favorite.
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I did my favourite today, the 4 mile Super Challenge.
  • Dcharnice
    Dcharnice Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I never searched for this group until now!! I am truly a fan of Leslie Sansone. I love her dedicated spirit to walking. I honest may have all of her workout videos including her first one (Can you say leotards, shiny tights & leg warmers?).

I did 4 Really Fast Miles and will be doing my newest acquired video 3 Mega Miles with Stretchie Bands.

Add me. I post a Weight Loss Affirmation every morning for myself & my Pals to start the day off right.
    Happy Fitness!!!
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Got my new DVD yesterday and did the 3 miles this morning with weights.

Burn Body Fat and Sculpt Your Arms.

Love this this DVD already.
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan.... Tuesday: 4 mile walk
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Another 4 Really Big Miles!
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I did 6 miles today...the 3 mile Calorie Burst this morning and 45 minutes of my own music tonight. I really love Leslie, but sometimes
    I'd rather do her moves to my CDs with no conversation.
  • eshaver
    eshaver Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We had a Church group that walked with Leslie 3 days a week for about a year. During that year I lost 22 pounds and felt great. Family responsibilities made it such that I couldn't make it to that group any more so I stopped going and the weight started coming back. I have now gained back all but 6 pounds and energy is at an all time low. Today I have committed myself to walking with Leslie again (at home this time). Started with the Walk Away the Pounds - 1 mile walk today. My goal is now to walk with Leslie at least that much every day.
  • eshaver
    eshaver Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day two of my 1 mile a day commitment - done Used Walk Away the Pounds 1-mile walk
    Also walked outside for an hour with a friend. Go me
  • feather314
    Options
    Walk Away the Pounds Express 4 mile Super Challenge. It was the first time I tried it. Loved it and felt great afterwards!! Will definitely be adding this into rotation.
  • feather314
    Options
    WATP 2 mile with 3lb hand weights
  • jenndelgado
    jenndelgado Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just did the 5 Day Ultimate plan and I have to say it's the best Leslie video I've tried so far. The music is great and I love the new moves like the mambo and the punches.
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did the Just Walk 3 Mega Miles with the stretchie bands.
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I did her Five Really Big Miles DVD. That's a good DVD to get in tons of steps.
  • TchildofGod
    TchildofGod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did Leslies tuesday 4 mile workout from her ultimate 5 day walk plan dvd. I felt so energized it is a great way to start the day and the new year. I plan to do her 2 mile belly blasting workout with the two floor toning exercises later today. I have been exercising using leslies videos all last year and lost over 40 pounds hoping to lose another 40 this year.
  • xmandadollx
    xmandadollx Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did the two mile walk at home today for the first time. Before, I finished the one mile and had to stop. I am very excited to work my way up to the three and five mile walks :)
  • daneegurl75
    Options
    I woke up this morning feeling very hormonal, and not in the mood for much of anything, ESPECIALLY not exercise. Me and a friend planned last week to get together today and exercise, and I resisted the temptation to call her and cancel. I'm glad I did!

Leslie's 1 mile walk at home was just what I needed to put me in a positive frame of mind. My friend enjoyed the walk too, and it was really fun doing the walk WITH someone for a change!

I love how Leslie always brings us back to walking in place, "Walk walk walk!". It helps me to pace myself and gives me enough of a break so that I am able to complete the entire walk successfully! So grateful for the walk at home dvd's!
  • daneegurl75
    Options
    Did another 1 mile walk tonight to burn off some energy and help me sleep! :-D