Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and new to Leslie, so I did Miles 1-3 of the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk yesterday. I will be walking with her 2x a week in combination with my other workouts.
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Today I will do the 3 Mile Abs Walk, along with some line dancing and another aerobics DVD.
  • nmpattenden
    nmpattenden Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Did the Walk Slim 4 fast miles. Haven't used the DVDs for about 3 weeks. Long overdue.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im aiming to do a 3 mile walk 5 days a week and Im on day 2 and love it. Its my second week (well started maybe thursday last week so not long) Im using it as my main exercise as I have bad knees that can only handle low impact so this is great.
    My walk today was good, followed by a cardio boot camp workout which killed! Tomorow Il walk when my kids get up at 6am ish then start the day well!
  • missBrigina
    Options
    5 miles done today
  • honeydawn329
    honeydawn329 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started with LS on 3/13 and did the 4-mile dvd. Ever since 3/14 I have been doing her dvd called "5 Really Big Miles" every day. I can already see a difference in inches and on the scale! It has been great!
  • honeydawn329
    honeydawn329 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Got another 5 miles in on 3/21 and another 5 today!!! I pushed a lot harder today so I was sweating before the first mile was up! Can't wait to be able to push even harder!
  • DorothyCh1949
    DorothyCh1949 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today our walking group did the Leslie Sansone Fast & Firm 4 Really Big Miles, we did the first 3 miles then the cool down. We haven't been doing the mile with the stretchy bands. We do this video (3 miles) 3 times a week.
  • MaureenC127
    MaureenC127 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today I walked with the Fat Burning 5 mile walk. I did 3 miles. Miles 2 through 4. Felt very invigorating.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    55 miles down, 5 miles to go to reach my 60 mile fitness goal for the month.
  • dawnmarie57
    dawnmarie57 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job, Breanna and everyone else. Just decided to pull out my LS DVD's the other day and was surprised I have 12 of them!! So got back on track. This is day #3. I did 3 miles of the Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan today! What a workout. Now to just keep track of my food and exercise here EVERYDAY...looking forward to it:)
  • furryfeathers
    furryfeathers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Only started with Leslie's 'walks' last week, pretty much sticking to 2 miles this week... Last week lost 2.4 miles with healthy eating and 1 or 2 mile walks daily.

Today was my first day with Leslie Sansone: Fast & Firm: 4 Really Big Miles, and completed the first 2 miles (including the 12 minute one)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all are doing great! I need to dust mine off and get to walkin'!! :laugh: I saw this group and thought joining it might help me add something a little extra to my other workouts.

Someone hold me to getting them dusted off please? :wink: :bigsmile: I think I'll start basic and go with the 1 mile one and see how that goes for me, it's been awhile since I've done her DVD's. When I first tried them out it was quite a workout as I'd not been exercising regularly for awhile, now that I have it'll be interesting to see the difference.

I'll check in with you all and let you know how I do!:happy:

Hearts:heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    55 miles down, 5 miles to go to reach my 60 mile fitness goal for the month.
    Fantastic!!:drinker:
  • fitma2013
    fitma2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I recently bought 5 fat burning miles and I love it. Each mile is done at a 5 mph pace and is set up so you can do as many or as few of the mils as you choose. Today I have done mile 2 and plan to do mile 4 during my break tonight.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I forget how much of a calorie burn Ms Leslie Sansone gives. I did 4 fast miles and burned 437 calories. Love it!
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Woohoo everyone!!! Today was the first time I tried Leslie's Belly Blasting Walk dvd - wow what a workout!! Faster paced and higher impact so I had to be careful but it was a fun and great workout. Also did the 2 different mat sessions at the end.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    5 fat burning miles for me today...great burn at 527 calories!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I completed 68 miles last month and started Aprils challenge and I have so far completed 22 miles this month of my 70 miles goal.
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    well started my 90 day walking 2 miles everyday till we go away 6/90 and feel great hope next week feels this good