Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• donnajgrant
    donnajgrant Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've just discovered LS thanks to the lovely chezz - I have started on the 21 min 1 mile walk - hoping to push up to 2 miles dvd next week, I love her and wonder how I have managed to survive without her lol!!!
  • pkmnmstrshay
    pkmnmstrshay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today I walked to the 5 Mile Fat Burning walked and did two miles! Proud of myself for pushing past mile 1! Now I'm going to try to get to mile 3 my next workout
  • casserroll
    casserroll Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today I completed the 2 mile walk off your hips and thighs DVD. Whoop!
  • luiescott
    luiescott Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all are doing great! I need to dust mine off and get to walkin'!! :laugh: I saw this group and thought joining it might help me add something a little extra to my other workouts.

Someone hold me to getting them dusted off please? :wink: :bigsmile: I think I'll start basic and go with the 1 mile one and see how that goes for me, it's been awhile since I've done her DVD's. When I first tried them out it was quite a workout as I'd not been exercising regularly for awhile, now that I have it'll be interesting to see the difference.

I'll check in with you all and let you know how I do!:happy:

Hearts:heart:

How did you do, Hearts? Did you get your DVD's dusted off???
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all are doing great! I need to dust mine off and get to walkin'!! :laugh: I saw this group and thought joining it might help me add something a little extra to my other workouts.

Someone hold me to getting them dusted off please? :wink: :bigsmile: I think I'll start basic and go with the 1 mile one and see how that goes for me, it's been awhile since I've done her DVD's. When I first tried them out it was quite a workout as I'd not been exercising regularly for awhile, now that I have it'll be interesting to see the difference.

I'll check in with you all and let you know how I do!:happy:

Hearts:heart:

How did you do, Hearts? Did you get your DVD's dusted off???

hi im on day 20/90 set myself a challenge i love her to bits i wish i had found her sooner xx
  • pinkgrandmaof8
    pinkgrandmaof8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today was my first time. I am 58, and haven't exercised for years really. I had stage 3 breast cancer that put me out for yrs. and now I have a 70% blockage in the main artery at the front of my heart. I no longer have health insurance and haven't been able to get it fixed, so I am a little afraid to push myself. I was only able to do about 10" before I quit.
    I'm seeing my nurse practitioner next month and will ask her advice about what I should be doing. In the meantime, I will see if I can do a little more each time if I have no pain.
  • MaraPN
    MaraPN Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today was my first mile :-) and it was fun.
    I weightlift 3 times a week and this is easy to do inbetween.
  • ttinamariee
    ttinamariee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today I did the 4 mile super challenge. I really like Leslie's workout.
  • MaraPN
    Options
    I did my first 2 miles today :-) it was harder then expected but it felt awesome.
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Today was my second day to do the WATP Mile High Calorie Burn (2 mile) and I LOVE IT!!! Even with joint pain and low energy I am still able to do 2 miles and it is sooo fun. It also makes my joints feel better after, makes me sweat some and have a great cardio session that is approriately low impact.I loved it so much that I ordered her Walk At Home Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan and will be challenging myself to walk 5 days a week (as oppose to the 3 days a week I work out) in May.
  • MaraPN
    Options
    Just finished WATP 3 mile abs and I feel good!!
    Going for 5 miles a day so tonight im going to walk another 2 mile.
    Except Monday and Friday that's when I do strength training so I'll just do 2 miles.
  • StrivingSeena
    StrivingSeena Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did Leslie's 3 mile walk at home. I am so beat and tired and it was only 3 miles. My aim is 15 miles a week.
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Glad i found this group...I forgot how much i love Leslie Sansone's workouts! She really gets you moving! I have gotten myself off the couch and have been trying to build up my endurance, walking my dogs a 2,or 3 miles a day (once i made it 4 miles!) since it has gotten nice.
    Today i popped in her 3 Mega Mile and i was sweating and tired after a mile!!! Gonna finish the 2 miles later today! :)
  • Montrose11
    Montrose11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've started doing Leslie's DVDs again since late June. I do either 3 or 4 miles and try to vary the DVDs. I'm thrilled to find some I haven't done on YouTube. So, today I decided to try "Punch Up Your Walk." Four miles? No problem. Not quite! I only got through three miles and had to go right to cooldown. That DVD kicked my butt!! I loved it. Now I have something new to work toward: completing that DVD.

I can see changes in my body from these workouts. I love Leslie and am so grateful to my friend who introduced a group of us to her.
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi i to love leslie i only manage at the moment to do her 2 mile walk but wow do i know i have done it and it makes me feel great i do it monday to friday and i walk outside at weekends weather permitting its the best thing that mfp told me about on here and i thank you all xx
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    just walked 5 more with Leslie, 76 to go
  • Montrose11
    Options
    I am happy to say I did six walks this week. Tomorrow is my day of rest. Today I set out to do what I couldn't do the other day. I did the full four miles of "Punch Up Your Walk." I really believe this is the toughest workout from Leslie yet. Holding those weights for four miles (I did two pounds in each hand) was tough. Added to that the new moves she threw in and it was a great workout! Glad I'm done for the day.

Have a great day!
  • Montrose11
    Options
    I had more time today and did the 5-Mile Advanced Walk at Home. It's been a long time since I've done this workout, but I got through it all. My husband thought I had just got out of the shower when he saw me after. I hadn't even been in the shower yet, but I was drenched! Feeling great right now.
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Today is my day off from Insanity so I decided to do the 5 Mile Walk as I have done it a couple of times before but today I stepped up the boosted walking a lot more .... so tired by end of mile 4 and keep watching the clock! lol I made it thru... Phew! It was great though:bigsmile:
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined the group! I've been walking with Leslie since Summer 2012 and her walks has been instrumental with helping me lose 80 lbs! I typically walk with her 4-5 times per week doing 2 - 6 miles.

This morning I did 4 Fast Miles. I'm starting a personal 4 Fast Miles 10 day challenge today, but I will add another mile or 2 at night when I can/feel like it.

"Walk, Walk, Walk" :)