im so excited

Options
im ready for this to begin.

Replies

• tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    great! i invited the other woman from the post, is there anyone else we should invite??

plyo tomorrow?
  • tkn11
    Options
    Im tarah by the way
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm Nas .... I will be a wee bit ahead of some but am stoked to have new supporters!!!!! Tomorrow is recovery for me... I'm not going to lie I'm not a fan of this video and neither are my legs but Digging Deeper is what it's all about right?!?

Excited for day 60 .... Perfectly timed for my birthday ... And can't wait to see all your results as well!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    great! i invited the other woman from the post, is there anyone else we should invite??

plyo tomorrow?

Hi! Im new at this and I still have to download the schedule. The other girl gave me the link....Did you invite the girl that started the topic?
  • tkn11
    Options
    yes I did!! :)
  • tkn11
    Options
    I posted a schedule for the first week!
  • MariFitBody
    Options
    ok
  • Jdieball
    Jdieball Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Jessie and just getting started tomorrow too. I didn't do the fit test yet. I wonder if I can do the fit test before I do the Polymetric or if that is going to be too much. Has anyone in the group done this program before?
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I saw the thread on the board and just came straight to the group. I've been thinking of starting insanity for a while and this was the kick in the pants that I needed. Thanks guys!
  • tkn11
    Options
    ive done it before!

I skipped the fit test - but I am an instant gratification person and didnt want to wait to start lol.

it's really up to you, its a work out, but the fit test is to see where you are and how your abilities improve
  • Jdieball
    Jdieball Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I think I'll just jump right in too. I took all my measurements. Tomorrow I'll take my before pictures.
  • SpitfireStacey
    Options
    Ditto the above! I am excited. Just getting up and DOING this will be a big challenge for me so pleaes please make me accountable! I hate working out at home in my living room. I can't wait to have other people doing this with me to be accountable to me, with me, for me.
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Is it ok if I join too?
  • MariFitBody
    Options
    Hi - I'm Jessie and just getting started tomorrow too. I didn't do the fit test yet. I wonder if I can do the fit test before I do the Polymetric or if that is going to be too much. Has anyone in the group done this program before?
    Hi...This is my first time doing it. I skipped the fit test and went straight into it.
  • MariFitBody
    Options
    So yesterday was my first day. I was able to make it just fine up until the part where he started the throwing the basketball part and OMG even the guy in the video was like maaaan forget this...lol
  • Jerseygirl904
    Options
    So yesterday was my first day. I was able to make it just fine up until the part where he started the throwing the basketball part and OMG even the guy in the video was like maaaan forget this...lol

That's the one thing I love about Insanity - even those peeps with the kick *kitten* bods get up and walk off from time to time! Doesn't make me feel too bad when I need a break!!!

I'm on week THREE - just completed my second Fit Test and I'm happy to say that I've improved in all areas!!! It's tough - but so far, I'm seeing results and feeling really good!!!
  • SpitfireStacey
    Options
    I was so excited about this challenge I forgot that we are out of town next week and it's going to be impossible to keep this up! My mother in law's house is old and I think all my jumping around might pull it down around me but I'm going to be doing this and hopefully not trashing the place while i'm doing it! Life gets in the way too often doesn't it? Got to put the effort in ...
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Michelle.
    I started yesterday with plyo and did cardi resistance today. BRUTAL!

Add me as a friend, I love to share the experience with others who are going through it too. My family gets sick of hearing about my workouts!
  • MariFitBody
    Options

That's the one thing I love about Insanity - even those peeps with the kick *kitten* bods get up and walk off from time to time! Doesn't make me feel too bad when I need a break!!!

I'm on week THREE - just completed my second Fit Test and I'm happy to say that I've improved in all areas!!! It's tough - but so far, I'm seeing results and feeling really good!!!

Exactly! When I saw he guy get up I thought ok ok then its not just me...splat! Thats when my face hit the floor..but I got right back into it...wow ur on week 3? Please tell me it gets easier!
  • MariFitBody
    Options
    I was so excited about this challenge I forgot that we are out of town next week and it's going to be impossible to keep this up! My mother in law's house is old and I think all my jumping around might pull it down around me but I'm going to be doing this and hopefully not trashing the place while i'm doing it! Life gets in the way too often doesn't it? Got to put the effort in ...

lol @ house coming down around u