im so excited

2»

Replies

• SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    I did it!!! Baby went down for a nap and I put the vid on and did it! Albeit my own lower-impact version to what he was doing - I didn't even TRY to keep up that man's speed, good god that would have me passed out and dead before I made it through the workout. But I did the lower-impact version, half speed type stuff and I DID IT!!!

Starting to think cutting off a limb/giving up wine would be slightly less painful than a course of Insanity workouts however...
  • I would like to join you all, and hopefully stick to the program for 60 days. I contemplated whether Insanity would be right for me since I didn't work out much for last 2 months. But I happened to come across a thread on the message board saying that there's a group starting today so I decided to go with it!
    I completed the fit test last night and I plan to do the plyo right after I post this. I did not take any measurements because I'm scared to know where I am. I know I gained a lot of weight recently because I can't fit into my jeans. Maybe half way through the program I will get on the scale or take a photo.
    My name is Michelle as well.
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    welcome everyone!!!

Im a little upset cause I woke up with pretty much the flu today so im not sure if I can start this today or not (it's in my lungs, so it's kinda hard to breath) but ill still work out and catch up. I;ve done the program before, so it's not a big deal to me if I miss a few days in the beginning due to sickness.

but Im so happy this is happening! :)
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Tarah, I have a head cold, started the night before last but I main-lined lemon/whiskey/honey drinks last night combined with tylenol (paracetamol in UK) and I was well enough today to do the workout. I'm streaming though, going through tons of tissues and sneezing as often as breathing it feels like, but I was able to workout and I'm STARVING because of my cold/workout. HUNGRY.
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    I just did the Fit Test today and would love to join!

Do you think it'd be too much if I did the 1st dvd after doing the fit test earlier today?
  • So yesterday was my first day. I was able to make it just fine up until the part where he started the throwing the basketball part and OMG even the guy in the video was like maaaan forget this...lol

That's the one thing I love about Insanity - even those peeps with the kick *kitten* bods get up and walk off from time to time! Doesn't make me feel too bad when I need a break!!!

I'm on week THREE - just completed my second Fit Test and I'm happy to say that I've improved in all areas!!! It's tough - but so far, I'm seeing results and feeling really good!!!

Exactly! When I saw he guy get up I thought ok ok then its not just me...splat! Thats when my face hit the floor..but I got right back into it...wow ur on week 3? Please tell me it gets easier!

I'd love to tell you it gets easier - but it doesn't! LOL You just push yourself harder and harder!! Some days, it's a challenge for me just to complete the warm up!! But I keep going and push through!! Trust me, I take breaks when I need to (and I don't stop the DVD when doing so...I let them keep on going).
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    welcome everyone!!!

Im a little upset cause I woke up with pretty much the flu today so im not sure if I can start this today or not (it's in my lungs, so it's kinda hard to breath) but ill still work out and catch up. I;ve done the program before, so it's not a big deal to me if I miss a few days in the beginning due to sickness.

but Im so happy this is happening! :)

Aww dont worry. I hope u feel better.
  • MariFitBody
    So yesterday was my first day. I was able to make it just fine up until the part where he started the throwing the basketball part and OMG even the guy in the video was like maaaan forget this...lol

That's the one thing I love about Insanity - even those peeps with the kick *kitten* bods get up and walk off from time to time! Doesn't make me feel too bad when I need a break!!!

I'm on week THREE - just completed my second Fit Test and I'm happy to say that I've improved in all areas!!! It's tough - but so far, I'm seeing results and feeling really good!!!

Exactly! When I saw he guy get up I thought ok ok then its not just me...splat! Thats when my face hit the floor..but I got right back into it...wow ur on week 3? Please tell me it gets easier!

I'd love to tell you it gets easier - but it doesn't! LOL You just push yourself harder and harder!! Some days, it's a challenge for me just to complete the warm up!! But I keep going and push through!! Trust me, I take breaks when I need to (and I don't stop the DVD when doing so...I let them keep on going).

O geez..ook lets see what happens
  • MariFitBody
    Yesterday an emergency came up and I didnt get to work out but today Im going to get busy. How did everyone do yesterday?
  • Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs yesterday ---- soooooooo sore today! But feeling good!!!
  • MariFitBody
    Where is everybody?? As for me I have to start my week over because I was feeling a little sick so I havent exercised in 4 days. Back to business today.