Post your hunting pics from this year

Options
These are a few of the pictures from my families hunting successes this year..................so far:)

2011-10-25_17-37-11_954.jpg
IMAG0080.jpg
IMG_0030.jpg
IMAG0142-1-1.jpg
IMAG0151.jpg
1001111811950001.jpg
IMAG0156.jpg

Replies

• quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    DANG, these are fantastic! I wish we had the money and time to hunt like that! Your pictures make my first buck look pitiful, :)

Good job, you guys!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    6369534627_9a6180d967.jpg
    Okay so I know this is a little spike. But I shot him yesterday and he is my VERY FIRST deer EVER! So I'm proud of him. Plus he had a pretty good size body.
    He was shot down in Alabama which is where I am going to school. Can't wait to get back up to KY where I'm from and shoot a big one!
    Happy hunting everyone! (I think I'm officially hooked)
  • quixoticmantis
    Options
    Okay so I know this is a little spike. But I shot him yesterday and he is my VERY FIRST deer EVER! So I'm proud of him. Plus he had a pretty good size body.
    He was shot down in Alabama which is where I am going to school. Can't wait to get back up to KY where I'm from and shoot a big one!

GOOD JOB!!!! Hey, he's your first and something to be VERY VERY proud of! I got my first buck ever this year (with a bow) and he was much the same - a five point with a side broken off, but a pretty good body on him.

Hey, you're a Kentucky gal?! So am I!!

And yes - after that first one, you're HOOKED! It's all I've wanted to talk about since I got mine, haha. I'm in the process of deckin' out my bow with some new goodies.....want to go back out and get a doe here soon and put more meat in the freezer!

If you ever want to talk hunting or anything else, give me a shout! Again, CONGRATS!!!! :drinker:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

Hey great job!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

Nice looking deer! Great job!

I'll try to get time to put some pics of my bear up as soon as I can.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    DANG, these are fantastic! I wish we had the money and time to hunt like that! Your pictures make my first buck look pitiful, :)

Good job, you guys!

It defintely takes up a lot of time but we wouldn't have it any other way. But the cost isn't too bad. We dion't travel far for too much of our hunting with the exception of one trip a year too the Salmon river area. That's the area that my cousin is with his bull and all the really steep stuff in the background.
  • mrimike
    Options

Congrats! The first deer is always a perfect one:) My first one was a forked horn muley. It was several bucks later before I ever got a nice 4x4 (western count::)
  • mrimike
    Options

Awsome! I have a new friend that just moved out here from KY. He's alsways talking about the big bucks from back there.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Congrats!!! :drinker: That is awesome!!!!!!!
  • PanteraGirl
    Options
  • PanteraGirl
    Options

Good job, you guys!

It defintely takes up a lot of time but we wouldn't have it any other way. But the cost isn't too bad. We dion't travel far for too much of our hunting with the exception of one trip a year too the Salmon river area. That's the area that my cousin is with his bull and all the really steep stuff in the background.

Mrimike.....fantastic pictures!! I wish I had some to post! I only ever shot one deer....I don't get to go out often so I've only got one under my belt.
  • quixoticmantis
    Options

Good job, you guys!

Thats awesome!
  • quixoticmantis
    Options
    First deer ever :) I was so cold in this picture....I look like Randy from a Christmas Story, haha!
    Nice looking deer! Great job!
    I'll try to get time to put some pics of my bear up as soon as I can.

Why thank you sir! Ohhhh, a bear.....can't wait :)
  • quixoticmantis
    Options
    [First deer ever :) I was so cold in this picture....I look like Randy from a Christmas Story, haha!
    Congrats! The first deer is always a perfect one:) My first one was a forked horn muley. It was several bucks later before I ever got a nice 4x4 (western count::)

Thank you! I'm pretty partial to him :) I know for most, it takes some time to get that monster - gives me something to look forward to!
  • mrimike
    Options
    A few pics of last years late buck hunt in central Idaho.

IMG00186.jpg

IMG00181.jpg

IMG00173.jpg
  • mrimike
    Options
    I wish I could figure out how to make those pictures smaller! Sorry:(
  • mrimike
    Options

Fingers crossed!

NewImage.jpg
  • PanteraGirl
    Options

LOL don't be sorry!!!! Love pics!!! Nice bucks that s for sure!!!!!
  • PanteraGirl
    Options
    How the hell do i post pics?? LOL Anyway...when I figure it out I have a couple pics to put up!:smile: