Post your hunting pics from this year

Options
2»

Replies

• quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    How the hell do i post pics?? LOL Anyway...when I figure it out I have a couple pics to put up!:smile:

You have to upload them to something like Flickr first, then post the code :)
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    How the hell do i post pics?? LOL Anyway...when I figure it out I have a couple pics to put up!:smile:

You have to upload them to something like Flickr first, then post the code :)

Oh ok....I'm clearly technologically impaired!! Will post soon! Thanks!
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Tried to post pics from hunt camp, didn't work. I'm at work & am limited in my access, can't seem to use flikr or anything. Anyhow, the first day of rifle/buck in PA, 14 guys at camp, 6 buck on day 1. Not bad. My boyfriend so far has the biggest. Only a 7 point, but a nice wide rack. My step son & his cousins all got a buck. They are 15, 14, & 13. Nice to see the young hunters fill their tag. My step son has bagged a buck every hunt season so far, he's hooked.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    not a very good pic, but I promised one. 250 lb. bear taken 11/19/11 in New York State:
    6425456537_048255ed2b_s.jpg
    bear11-11-1 by blmarvin, on Flickr

sorry, a friend took this with his cell phone, pretty weak pic, but it's all I got.

screw it - never mind -can't get it to post, sorry.
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Well, since I can't seem to figure out the picture posting, if anyone cares to look, this year's hunt pic for day one rifle/buck is in my profile pictures. 6 buck, from spike for the youngest youth hunter, up to a very wide 7 point my boyfriend got.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Well, since I can't seem to figure out the picture posting, if anyone cares to look, this year's hunt pic for day one rifle/buck is in my profile pictures. 6 buck, from spike for the youngest youth hunter, up to a very wide 7 point my boyfriend got.

Ohhhh so happy for them...you will be a busy lady tomorow!!! LOVE IT!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    a year late, 125lb boar in East Texas Feb 2012
    0394.jpg
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    1550lb bison shot in Northeast South Dakota earlier today
    ResizedImage951354995176593.jpg
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My first decent sized buck from about 2 weeks ago. Taken with a crossbow in VA. This is my third deer of the season and I'll be going out again this Friday.

35jwb2u.jpg

10qxi7m.jpg

I've only been hunting for about three years but I've been butchering deer since I was old enough to hold a knife. This buck really made me feel like I stepped into my own as a hunter. I did everything right, no buck fever shakes, held still when he looked right at me, perfect double lung shot. I am very proud of this hunt and yes, I'm hooked for life! :)
  • CarrieBeard
    CarrieBeard Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Especially to the 1st timers....