Rules of Anime

Options
124»

Replies

• BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    The more/louder you yell, the more powerful your attack becomes.

Quoted for truth.

And the main character always wins no matter how outclassed (See: every shonen anime ever)

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP ((like this week's Fairy Tail chapter...))

YES! And if you are friends with/on the same team as somebody, you can finish each other's sentences. Like every romantic movie ever, except er'rybody's gonna die.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Brothers and sisters (like biological down the very strands of their DNA) must at some point say something lecherous or imply something incestuous about/to the other.

Ex.: (not verbatim but c'mon.. you KNOW you've seen this a few times)

"Onii-chan did you sneak a peek of my panties? You're such a dirty brother"

OR

*Brother blushes/has a massive nosebleed after catching his incredibly hot and busty sister wearing an itty bitty bath towel.*

I dunno... Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't have this level of...trust? affection? with my sibling.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Brothers and sisters (like biological down the very strands of their DNA) must at some point say something lecherous or imply something incestuous about/to the other.

Ex.: (not verbatim but c'mon.. you KNOW you've seen this a few times)

"Onii-chan did you sneak a peek of my panties? You're such a dirty brother"

OR

*Brother blushes/has a massive nosebleed after catching his incredibly hot and busty sister wearing an itty bitty bath towel.*

I dunno... Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't have this level of...trust? affection? with my sibling.

I wouldn't even be in an itty bitty towel if my brother was in the same state. That's why I moved to Ohio. All the slutty clothes I want and no brother!
  • kosuke081
    kosuke081 Posts: 69
    Options
    No matter how evil the villain is, they are always sympathetic.

I.E. Sephiroth (FFVII), Nakago (Fushigi Yugi)...there are more but I'm lazy.