what phone do you have?

Options
I havn't owned a phone since 2008, picked up a iphone 4, the 4s was sold out but it the 4 changed my life.

Replies

• KeeleySue
    Options
    Samsung Intercept (Android).

I'm dying to get a new one, but not time for an upgrade and I don't have the money right now.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Pantech Pursuit

att-pantech-pursuit-message-phone-1.jpg

I have the green one.
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Blackberry Curve and it's a pile of crap. Touch pad keeps crashing.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have a PC...I don't need a smartphone, lol.

I've got the EnV3...it's the closest I could find to my old, much-beloved Samsung Alias. (I'm a text junkie)
  • david581c
    Options
    you need to update...truss.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have a (now obsolete) HTC Hero. It's running on an older version of Android (Eclair - it hasn't been on the upgrade list for a while now :frown: ) but other than that I love it.

A lot of folks I know are drooling over the new iphone but I don't do Apple - I'll upgrade one day to anything Android since I'm a Linux girl at heart :smile:
  • david581c
    Options
    linux?...ur hardcore!

my struggle against apple ended when I gave in and bought and iphone. it's like buying store brand oreo's compared to real oreo's c'mon.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Who needs an upgrade?

My husband was pushing me to get an Android 3 like he has (we both detest virtual keyboards), but I don't need a smartphone and I don't want a smartphone. When I'm home, I have a PC. When I'm out, I've got better things to do than stare at a gadget.

I looked long and hard for a phone that was the most similar to the Alias I absolutely loved, and was happy to find something comparable.

One would think the people in this group could understand that not everyone wants the same thing. ^^
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    HTC Dash. It's pretty ancient. I like the camera better than the Iphone's though. I could get an Iphone for cheap, since I work at a tech retail store. So price isn't really a concern. My brother and his friend sold their Iphones after a couple months of having it. I guess we have the same specs as to what we would want a phone to do besides calling. :laugh: I just haven't found a phone that would tempt me enough to upgrade yet.

But I have an Ipod Touch and definitely not for its camera function. :blushing:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I have an LG rumor 2. It would be nice to have a smartphone, but I'm thankful to have a phone at all. :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm happily coexisting with an old nokia. Not a smart phone. I get to talk, text and take pics. That's about all. I use my pc for internet stuff. Smart phone might be nice but not in my budget.
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Samsung Replenish, Android. I love it. I don't like Apple much.
  • david581c
    Options
    nokia's are basically indestructible. it's a fact.
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have an HTC thunderbolt. Love it. Battery life is crap but that is any smartphone.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    HTC Shift on Sprint's network of unlimited data! WOO! I love my phone!
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Pantech Pursuit

att-pantech-pursuit-message-phone-1.jpg

I have the green one.

What a cute phone!
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    LG Ally. Love having a real keyboard. :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    nokia's are basically indestructible. it's a fact.

They are until my husband gets his hands on them. Don't know why but he goes through them at an alarming rate!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have an LG Axis (Android). Wasn't ready to switch to full touch-screen, but if I were to get a new phone I'd get an iPhone. They just run so much more smoothly.

Before my current phone, I had another LG with a slide out keyboard, until I dropped it in the oven and it caught on fire WHILE I was having a conversation! It still worked during the flames and afterward. LGs are pretty fantastic.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I have a Blackberry Torch 9810. As part of being an IT support person, I also support iPhones and Android phones.