what phone do you have?

Options

Replies

• dragonflybird
    Options
    I have an iPhone 3 and I'm really debating if i want to upgrade or if I want to go back to non-smart phone. Above all things that I love about my smarthphone is the calendar. This keeps me on track with my day to day plans. Other than that, I play games. I could probably live without the distraction of game though lol.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I have an LG EV Touch. I hate this phone. I, too, used to think that I didn't need a smartphone since I have a PC, but after hubby got me an Ipod Touch for Xmas (that has subsequently died due to my kid dunking it in water), I want an Iphone bad. LOL.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    HTC Thunderbolt here. Love it!

But I rooted mine so I don't have any of verizon's bloat and my stock battery goes forever :) Or as long as I need it at least ... :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    HTC EVO 3D. Awesome phone, HTC version of the iPhone. Quite the battery suck though, but then again most smart phones are.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    GIVE IT UP FOR THE LG VORTEX!! WHAT WHAT!!!

:embarassed:

I'll be in the corner if anyone needs me.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I have a Blackberry...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    3-phones.jpg

This is the one I have.. so far I love it...except the battery life is not all that great.
  • david581c
    Options
    geez, the iphone is so awesome...just give in already... 8-}
  • kskroch
    kskroch Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    HTC Desire... Love it.
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the Galaxy Nexus, new Google phone with Android 4.0 ICS. My Droid Incredible was stolen a few months back but I'm in therapy so I'll be okay eventually. LOL
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    boost mobile haha Juno, getting a samsung seek in a couple days
  • fuckyeahkari
    fuckyeahkari Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Iphone 4. Thinking about upgrading to 4s. Honestly I'm not sure how I lived without this phone for so long..
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I have a Verizon LG Octane. It's a piece of crap, my ipod can do more then my phone can! Once I can get the money I want to upgrade it.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Got myself a Samsung Galaxy Ace for my birthday and I'm loving it :love:

Battery life is a lot shorter than my Nokia, but then it's doing a heck of a lot more I guess :ohwell:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    iphone. got it the same day I discovered myfitnesspal in july.. so they're linked and that's probably why I'm still having fun with mfp. what a great app. anybody else recommend a good app???
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    LG OCTANE
  • jadebvb92
    Options
    I have an LG Optimus S (Android)
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have an HTC EVO 4G+. Apparently it's a Korea-only model, but it's similar to some of the HTC's that have come out in America. I love it. I had only used iphones before this one, so I was nervous about switching to android.

I have to say, I love this phone. :D It's super fast and handy, and the camera is amazing. I never took pictures using my iphone before,the quality just wasn't good enough. But now I don't even carry my camera around!

But yeah. I'm definitely a huge fan of my HTC phone. I feel like my eyes have been open to a whole sea of awesome phones!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    LG Rumor Touch
  • Mahu77
    Mahu77 Posts: 34
    Options
    iPhone 4s; I upgraded from the 3Gs and love it. Siri is useful, annoying, and funny.