What size shoes do you wear?

Options

Replies

• Kermit1976
    Options
    I wear 10-11 depending on the shoe but sway more towards 11.. i have not brought shoes for a while i am hopping i may start swaying closer to the 10s.. here in NZ very hard to get shoes in size 11.. 10s are a bit better so fingers crossed.
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    5'11 ish and in a uk size 7
  • mandana_18
    mandana_18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and I wear a womens 13 w, and it is so hard to find shoes!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Size 10, but I have had 7 toenail surgeries so I buy an 11 if they are closed toe :-/
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Size 10, but I have had 7 toenail surgeries so I buy an 11 if they are closed toe :-/
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 10 or size 11, depending on the brand. I hate how the 'cute shoes' never fit. And forget finding anything in the sales rack! Rrrrr! I also find myself buying a lot of mens shoes...like Van's. How sad is that? At least they are comfy.

I'm 6 ft (183cm)
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and I wear a UK 7/EU40. My feet stopped growing when I was about 10, so back then the size of my feet was a big issue, but I have grown into them :)
  • swobbles
    Options
    I'm 5ft 11 and I take a UK 9 or 10 (US 11 or 12). My shoe size is the thing I hate the most about being tall. I can never find anything to fit. However, things are getting a little better- I can find some shoes in Barretts, Nine West, New Look and sometimes Next. But its always a limited selection and just like GdeVires I never get any bargains in the sales ;-(
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I wear an 11.5/12 I was a solid 11 before popping out 2 babies...I'm hoping after losing my next 40 lbs I will be an 11 again so that I can atleast shop at stores instead of zappos all the time!
  • mandirajoy
    mandirajoy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 10 Wide it’s really hard to find shoes in my size because of the wide aspect. And boots that go past the ankle .... forget about it. I have thin ankles but my calves are too muscular to fit (everyone on my dad's side of the family have really thick legs) :grumble:
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    11-12
  • Rae1105
    Rae1105 Posts: 22
    Options
    I wear a 12 sometimes I need a wide when I had less weight on me I was an 11 so I'm crossing my fingers for the future since more stores are now carrying 11s...

Lately I've been shopping online for everything expecially shoes mainly because I get better deals(coupon codes!!!!)

I love torrid.com(signup for email and diva style), payless(bogo plus coupon codes= shoe heaven) endless.com; shoe dept, avenue.coom and lane bryant.... ninewest

Retailmenot.com is a great place for coupon codes for those of you who are online shoppers. HTH
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I used to wear size 10 1/2 wide, but now that I have to wear orthotics constantly I am at a size 11 deep womens or size 10 mens (for sneakers/gym shoes).
  • gmorales06
    gmorales06 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Funny you ask, I'm 5'8 and wear a 5.5 to 6 depending on the shoe. Small wide feet here.. Hard for me to find comfy shoes =(
  • alphabettie
    alphabettie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'9" and wear a 13. I think I was able to wear a 12 when I was 50 lbs lighter. I have larger feet than just about all of you :/
  • Iluvcheezits
    Iluvcheezits Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Size 10 @ 6 FT
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    10.5 here!
  • fallonlaree
    Options
    I hate that I have such big feet! In tennis shoes I usualy can do a 10.5/11 - but in any cute sandels or heels I'm struggling to find size 12's. I hear when you lose weight your feet get smaller too - so i can't wait to get to my goal weight and find amazing cute shoes!!!
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i wear 9.5 or 10 depending on the shoe.