What size shoes do you wear?

Options

Replies

• wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I wear 8.5 or 9 in shoes and I'm 5'11", probably closer to the former since that was pre-weightloss and my shoes all feel loose. When I was a teenager my mom didn't want to have to keep buying me shoes as I grew, so she bought me a 10 or 11 pair thinking I was going to grow into them. lol Nope, still have small feet. It's a bit odd to look at since I think it doesn't quite look proportional, specially since I have giant hands.
  • Kimberwestmore
    Kimberwestmore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am really the odd one. I wear a size 10 on one foot and a full 11 on the other. I am 5'11". DSW has been the best place for me. I finally like buying shoes. Because I am tall, I also have the heel thing to think about. Glad that lower heels are back in this season.
    I do love being tall most of the time. My goal is to lose 7 lbs by June 1st.
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    5' 10" here. I wear size 11 in most shoes, 12 in others, 10W in others. It's a big pain in the *kitten*! My feet grew while I was pregnant :grumble:
  • SweetCherieNC
    Options
    5'10 and I wear a size 12 W or 13
  • SweetCherieNC
    Options
    I have a size 12 wide and have trouble finding cute looking shoes, boots and the such... so for the ladies with size 12 wide or larger.. where is it you buy your shoes? I've been looking for knee high boots or well boots in general and I've been having a hard time finding cute ones. Any suggestions?

---I usually find cute shoes online at www.lanebryant.com,www.avenue.com,or www.torrid.com they carry up to size 13..sometimes in wide.
  • jar_of_hope
    jar_of_hope Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Size 11
  • lulu1066
    lulu1066 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Love this website! couldn't work out why my feet had apparently shrunk from an 11 to a 10, but thinking about it, I guess my feet were padded with flab like every other part of my body when I read that so many of you have gone down a shoe size along with dress sizes... Well done everyone and keep up the good work.
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Okay so I was always a 10 in shoes for as long as I can remember. Also, I could fit sometimes into a 9 1/2 depending who made it. Well, after kids I am totally an 11. LOL!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    9 or 10 here
  • AnnMarieTrickey
    AnnMarieTrickey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a size 11 shoe, medium width.
  • chosenforgreatness08
    Options
    5.9 1/2" and I wear a 12 wide! Extremely difficult to find cute shoes and then find cute shoes other than black or brown
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'10 and i wear a UK size 10 since i was about 14 years old, i hate going shopping for shoes. So when i find something i like i tend to buy a few pair if i've got the money because they are much more expensive than smaller sizes!
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    10-11. Depends on the style and brand.
  • bonegiant
    Options
    I'm 5'10=11" and I wear a 13! I wore a 12 until this summer when my feet spontaneously decided to grow a size! :mad:
  • Cocoa_Jean
    Cocoa_Jean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10=11" and I wear a 13! I wore a 12 until this summer when my feet spontaneously decided to grow a size! :mad:

I feel your pain.. I have been wearing a size 12 since middle/high school.. and EVERYTHING in the store stops at size 11... which is funny... because when I was in middle school EVERYTHING stopped at a size 10.. so... maybe there is hope they will get it together?

I am 5'10 too btw
  • littleleaf1
    littleleaf1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'10 & size 11
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    size 9-10

im 5'8
  • zay31
    zay31 Posts: 28 Member