10 or 11 depending...
  • tanyacunningham397
    tanyacunningham397 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Size 11 sneaker
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and wear 8.5W or 9 regular. 9.5 running shoe though.

I used to get into an 8 pretty regularly, but with the weight gain (and having 2 kids) they've gotten bigger....
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've been squeezing my feet into size 11 shoes since I was a teen, but after weight gain and pregnancy I can only wear a 12. I hope that after some weight loss I can wear smaller shoes, I can never find anything I love in a 12 and I just want some cute Puma sneakers. Lol.
  • layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
  • Makingachangeforlife
    Makingachangeforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    size 10 I'm 5'9
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    I wear size 11. I hate shoe shopping. My running sneakers are a 12, though.

I wore a 10 until I had kids.
    #

It really scares me the amount of women who's feet grow and never shrink again during pregnancy... My boss also gained a shoe size when she had her boys....think I will have to adopt or I'll be in men's shoes!! :noway:

This is me, 11, was 10. I got to 11 in my first pregnancy but went back to 10, post my second & last pregnancy, no amount of stuffing my feet into 10s ugly sister like could convince them to shrink again!
  • amiaow
    amiaow Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wear size 11 dress shoes and size 12 running shoes. I only have a B width foot so finding shoes sucks, especially here in Australia where they seem to ignore ladies with big feet!
  • HannahRadRed
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and wear 8, 8.5,or 9. My mom, sister and I all share shoes and they're both 5'4" :smile:
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    Im 5'10 and wear anywhere from 8.5-10. I am a crazy person about peoples toes hanging over sandals/heels though so I will even buy a 10.5 to avoid being that person lol. Majority of shoes in my closet are about 9.5.
  • Mischa413
    Mischa413 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    M11, W 12 or 13 depending on the style/maker. I haven't found my size varying for years. I recently rediscovered shoes I stored away 15 years ago.
    40736779.png
  • carmieg3
    carmieg3 Posts: 36
    Options
    11.. But it seems as though my feet may have shrunk with the weight loss, because tmy shoes are much more roomy now. Cant wait to go shoe shopping and see... maybe now I am a 10.5 :p
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    5'10 and I wear a size 10. My feet are on the narrow side (even after gaining 50 lbs) so finding cute strappy shoes and sandals that don't blister my feet is not easy. I usually go up to a 10.5 for running/tennis shoes.
  • iconrunner
    iconrunner Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    10 if i'm lucky, usually, though, 11
  • flomo1979
    flomo1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I wear a size 11 but in running shoes I wear a size 11.5 for extra room in the toe box!
  • LoveAndInsanity
    Options
    In heels usually an 11 and in sneakers a 10.5
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft and wear a perfect 10.5, so depending on the maker of the shoe, I can manage a 10 or 11.
  • badgalmari
    badgalmari Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In sneakers I wear a 10. In heels, I can wear 10-11 depending on how the shoe is made.
  • Raspberry_Jelly1987
    Options
    I'm 5"11 and wear a UK size 8. Though, my favorite clothing/show brand is Iron Fist and I have to get their shoes in a UK 9 (US size 11) - I once bought some of their heels off eBay and the seller had listed them as 'transsexual shoes' !! - that was a bit embarrassing! xx