Getting Started

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• SuperMelinator
    SuperMelinator Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    @debrag12 Once you do everything a couple times, you'll be good to go. :)
  • SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hello again....returning after a very long hiatus from MFP. Between moving and deployments, I ended up stopping NROL4W. But I restarted it up. Unfortunately, I have lost a lot of strength (and gained weight, eek). So, I ended up having to restart this week with lower weight. But, that is okay. I will be able to work back up to it. Anyway, here are my stats from this week:

S1WA1:
    Squats: 45lbs
    Push Ups: 15 reps (standard)
    Rows: 40lbs
    Step Ups: BW
    Jackknives: 8reps

S1WB1:
    Deadlift: 45lbs
    Shoulder Press: 10lbs
    Lat Pulldowns: 30lbs
    Lunges: BW
    Exercise Ball Crunches: 15 reps
  • MrsGixxer750
    MrsGixxer750 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love NROL4W! I used the program back in 2011 to lose weight and get in shape. Now I’m going to start using it again. Last time I did it I had a gym membership. This time I am going to attempt to do it from home with very little equipment. Anyone have any tips for working through it this way? I do have TRX, some bands and a few lightweight dumbbells and a flat bench. I might be willing to buy a few more things.
  • Lizziew71
    Lizziew71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used this back in 2011 and loved it. I have since done so many different programs, but I find myself coming back to this. I built a home gym during COVID when everything was shut down. I am 51, and 90 pounds overweight, so I have some serious work to do (I have actually lost 25 pounds over the last few months).