Replies

• krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Woodbury and DT St. Paul YMCAs
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Work out World Rochester. Was at Anytime Fitness and the Y, but think I will be a WoWer for life. Love the classes, they are clean, and equiptment actually works.
  • wrenegade
    Options
    L.A. Fitness in Edina until the one in Richfield opens up in October.

I'm working out at Edina too. And will chance to Richfield once it opens, since it's way closer to my house.We should get together!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    There is no Wisconsin group, but MN is right next door, plus I was raised in MN. Anyways, I currently workout on the UWRF campus in River Falls, WI as I am a student. Looking to getting a summer membership at the campus gym!

I went to UWRF! I remember working out at their gym, small world! :smile:
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Just starting to work on the whole working out thing and have started walking daily at the Roseville Oval walking track. I love it and the amazing air conditioning/refrigeration lol!!

It's perfect for me while on a budget (free!) and I can push my youngest in his stroller. I'm thinking of trying the C25K soon too!
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Snap! in Robbinsdale...also sometimes the one on Hiawatha and 49th in S. Mpls. I've also been to the Rochester Snap!. And I have access to the gym at Augsburg as a student, but am nervous to try it...imagining snooty athletes.
  • emurfield
    emurfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I workout at the Lifetime in Highland Park as well! I have a one-year-old who still naps in the morning, so I have found it a bit of a struggle to get there when I want to. Do you use childcare?
  • emurfield
    emurfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I work out at the Lifetime Fitness in Highland Park- St Paul. I usually go during the day.

I workout at the Lifetime in Highland Park as well! I have a one-year-old who still naps in the morning, so I have found it a bit of a struggle to get there when I want to. Do you use childcare?
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    I workout at the Y in Hastings. :o)
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Coon Rapids Y...been a regular for almost 3 years now. :smile: Occasionally I'll hit up Southdale or New Hope.
  • sherryanne71
    sherryanne71 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I workout at the LA Fitness in Uptown(Minneapolis,MN) or the LA Fitness in St.Louis Park,MN.

I work out at the LA Fit in St Louis Park too! Let me know when you are going and we can meet up!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I generally use the LA Fitness in Hopkins
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I workout in Planet Fitness in Brooklyn Park. I love it!
  • fittyfittybumbum
    Options
    If anyone Goes to Snap Fitness in Roseville or even downtown Minneapolis would love to have you as a partner. I'm more interested in weight training though.
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    LifeTime Fitness - Plymouth, Maple Grove, and New Hope
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Winona YMCA.

Southeastern Minnesota, anyone?
  • JeanneJeanne
    JeanneJeanne Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I workout at the Y at Ridgedale. I usually go after work, around 5 or 6 pm. It would be fun to have another workout buddy!
  • CarlieeBear
    Options
    Snap in Eagan by cub foods off of Cliff.

My husband goes there. What do you think of it? I'm thinking about joining...

I go to Snap, too...usually Robbinsdale or South Mpls. You can go a couple times/month as your husband's guest to check it out.
  • CarlieeBear
    Options
    I'd love to find someone to play tennis with next summer. I haven't played in years and would do best with someone who can hit the ball but who isn't crazy good. I'm a decent player...just rusty.
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Where do you live?? found the answer sorry