What Piercings have you got :')

Well i just got my tongue pieced like three hours ago :D Along with that i have my tragus and helix done :) Ans i used to have my belly button done.

Also if anyone has a dermal ancher :) lemme know as im tempted to get one soon :)

What beautiful bits of metal does my bunnies and bros on here have :)

<3

Replies

• bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    I got my lip pierced (like 1/2 of a snakebite) when I was 20, then I got my septum done the year after that, THEN I got my ears pierced for the first time!

My lip has closed up, but I really love my septum piercing, especially since it's completely invisible when I'm not wearing jewelry, or when I flip it up. :)
  • kimberley_1
    kimberley_1 Posts: 92 Member
    I’ve got my tongue pieced and im getting another in my tongue in the new year :P got my tragus, nose, normal ears and both nipples :P hehehe
    I did have my belly done but that went when I was pregs and my lip 1 fell out a few months ago when I was on Holladay going down a slide so that’s at the bottom of a pool lol didn’t have any spears with me so by the time I got home it had closes :(
    But I might re pierce it myself again not sure yet though...

I LOVE GETING PIERCED :D
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member

I LOVE GETING PIERCED :D

ME tooooo :D i want a surface piercing on my hips when i get to my gw
  • kimberley_1
    kimberley_1 Posts: 92 Member
    yeah they look good but im not sure about them with having kids lol
  • Just ears here, saving BB for goal weight, it was wayyyy too high before...lol
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    I've got none...but i do have 6 tats. :)
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    I just have stretched ears :)
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    I have a few random cartilidge piercings and normal ear lobe piercings. Used to have my belly button pierced three times but they all grew out. Also used to have my nipple and lip done but took my lip one out for my sisters wedding and my nipple one I had cut out for a CT and MRI scan. Never but them back in but missing them both strangly enough!
  • Ear cartilage, nostril, septum, and recently took of my tongue barbell
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    I just have stretched ears :)
    What size are yours at? I'm at 5/8" (16mm I think? had to google that one). I might go up one more size maybe, but then I'm probably done.

and I have my septum pierced. I'm letting my lip piercing (left side) close because I've had it done for years and I am constantly losing the jewelry for it, so last time (which was a couple weeks ago) I decided to just leave it out instead of buying more.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    At the moment I just have 4 holes in each ear. I used to have both my tongue and my nipple pierced. I think I may be done with piercings, but not tattoos!!
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    :) i just got my scaffold done :D x
  • I have a tragus and rook piercing at the moment. I used to have a belly button piercing, as well but I took it out. it bothered me too much (sadly, I have a scar now)
    I really want something new, debating to get my helix or tongue done. I don't know yet :)
    I LOVE PIERCINGS
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    I have an industrial, and each earlobe is pierced 3 times. Though I'm sure 2 of 3 are closed up by now, as the only thing that constantly has a piercing in it is my industrial. I've also got 3 tats. I'm kind of a sadomasochist. ;)
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    I am currently working on gauges I'm at zero right now, they are a little tight but I like them. Piercings are fun for me and feel like a reward after working hard on something or just for fun. I have a tongue and nose piercings also, I use to have an eyebrow and one nipple pierced. I thought about getting a septum piercing, this is the only piercing that has me anxious. All my other piercings I have tolerated the pain well but I am leery about it. I only had one gauge put in that I bled a fair amount on and I felt woozy. I still want to try it though. I would like to run across people 50+ years of age that have piercings because I don't think it's just for youngsters. I hit thirty and thought I shouldn't have to change.
  • svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    I can relate tattooedtwin
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Right now, I just have a piercing in the cartilage of my left ear. A few years ago, my body decided that all metals except gold were unacceptable for piercings, so I sort of gave up on all but that one. Now, I stick to tattoos. I would like a lip piercing, but I doubt that would end well.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    I am currently working on gauges I'm at zero right now, they are a little tight but I like them. Piercings are fun for me and feel like a reward after working hard on something or just for fun. I have a tongue and nose piercings also, I use to have an eyebrow and one nipple pierced. I thought about getting a septum piercing, this is the only piercing that has me anxious. All my other piercings I have tolerated the pain well but I am leery about it. I only had one gauge put in that I bled a fair amount on and I felt woozy. I still want to try it though. I would like to run across people 50+ years of age that have piercings because I don't think it's just for youngsters. I hit thirty and thought I shouldn't have to change.
    If you go somewhere good, a septum piercing is not bad. The person who did mine (and also pierced a couple of friends) told me that if you know what you're doing, it should be one of the least painful piercings, and he was right, it wasn't bad at all. But then I've had another piercer (at a different place) tell me that he was too afraid to get it because it's a really painful one and then I heard it from another piercer (who did have it pierced), so really make sure you go to someone good. If they tell you it's a hard one and it's really painful, go somewhere else! btw- I was really nervous too!
  • 4 in my Navel (looks like a star), Tongue, Nose, 3 lower lobe piercings each ear, LH tragaus, LH upper cartlage, RH Tragus, RH Rook (my fave and 18 months ago I got the middle of my lip pierced....17 so far ;)
  • I have 13! Bellybutton, nose stud, 3 in each lobe, industrial, rook, tragus, and 2 cartilage! And I'm only 19... lol gotta start working on more tats! ( i have 3 of those)