What Piercings have you got :')

Options

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Septum, vertical labret, stretched ears lobed, a second lobe piercing and one upper cartlidge piercing (well it was supposed to be but the woman who did it fuct it up so its like an upper lobe piercings I was 13 when I had it done and I have grown attached to it lol)

I used to have both nostrils, my belly button and my eye brow down too. The eyebrow grew out, the belly button got majorly infected and I just got tired of the nostrils.
  • SeattleLove
    Options
    Does anybody here have a nipple piercing? I really want to get one but I'm a little chicken because I imagine it to be super painful (I know, pain is different for everybody...)
    If anybody has one...how do you like it? how long did it take to heal?
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    3 in each ear lobe a industrial, rook, and tragus also nose, eyebrow, lip and tongue :-) also have 5 tattoos
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Does anybody here have a nipple piercing? I really want to get one but I'm a little chicken because I imagine it to be super painful (I know, pain is different for everybody...)
    If anybody has one...how do you like it? how long did it take to heal?

ive got both nipples done (7 years ago) they hurt like any other body piercing when getting them done, that night sucked really bad but then after they were fine.

ive got my nipples 17 in my ears (5 in each lobe, right tragus, left conch, 2 left cartilage 3 right cartilage) my belly button my nose my tongue, had my lip for 2 weeks (it chipped my tooth so that was removed asap) and my hood :) i plan to get an industrial done very soon on my left ear.
    i also have 2 tattoos (so far)
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    I have my right side of my lip pierced, ears are stretched to 9/16ths of an inch, I have an industrial piercing, and my septum. I plan on getting my tragus and left side of my nose pierced soon though. (:
  • SeattleLove
    Options
    I'm gonna get my nipple pierced tomorrow :]
  • threeforagirl
    Options
    Woohoo, my kind of group/post!
    I currently have: septum, both ears stretched to 5/8", and navel.
    I retired: eyebrow, nostril, tongue, lip, diagonal nipples

I want to get an ear project going, but I need to wait until after I graduate/get gainful employment as a teacher and see how the principal is where I end up working. So for now I get tattoos and use cover up/flip up my septum at work.
  • SeattleLove
    Options
    My list has a new addition:

-Tragus
    -Rook
    - 4 earlobes
    - Nipple (left) - NEW <3
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options

I want to get an ear project going, but I need to wait until after I graduate/get gainful employment as a teacher and see how the principal is where I end up working. So for now I get tattoos and use cover up/flip up my septum at work.
    My ears are the same and I have my septum, very recently retired my lip! Oh, and I'm also in school to become a teacher! I am working on a half sleeve, but it stops before my elbow so I'll be able to cover it when I get a real job!
  • releasetherobots
    releasetherobots Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ears, right side of my lip, and my inner labia
  • threeforagirl
    Options

My ears are the same and I have my septum, very recently retired my lip! Oh, and I'm also in school to become a teacher! I am working on a half sleeve, but it stops before my elbow so I'll be able to cover it when I get a real job!

Oh yay! I am happy to see another teacher-in-training with similar interests! Sometimes in my classes I feel so... odd, even though everywhere else I go I'm not even the most modified person by any means.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have 10 piercings : my lip, size four gauges in my ears, second holes in my ears, rook, tragus, belly button, surface bar in my hip, and horizontal surface under my belly button.

ear-1-1.jpg
  • jkersten
    jkersten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just 2 piercings in each ear lobe. I had them for years (I was 7 & 13 when they were done) & though I had to give up piercings. I've had a severe nickel allergy. I got it when I was 14. I have no idea what changed my body chemistry. I've recently discovered plastic and acrylic earrings. I've also started stretching my first piercing. I'm up to 10 gauge and will end at 6. (2 more to go!! I should be there April). I'm conservative on the size. The great thing is as I've made the holes bigger I haven't had any of the awful puffiness or swelling from the nickel allergy. Even with small gauge hooks in my "normal" piercing I still sometimes get irritation. I may get the back ones up to 14 in the future but unfortunately my piercings were put very close together. I'm looking forward to wearing natural stone, wood & horn earrings once I get to my final size.

I also have one fairly large tattoo on my back.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Just my lobes with lil 14ga ... had my lip done years ago but its closed
  • Quatopygia
    Quatopygia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have my belly button, septum, lip, medusa, tongue, scaffold, helix x2, tragus, conch and lobe x3 (one stretched to 20mm).

I did have many others but no longer have them for various reasons.. (nape, both nipples, other side of lip, nose, x3 lobe (as well as the 3 I have now), smiley, bottom of my belly button, rook and a microdermal implant in my arm).
  • DestinysPath
    DestinysPath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have Ears, lip, tongue, BB and I had a surface piercing that I want redone, it fell out. I also have 6 tats!
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Currently I have 5 14g in my ears and my sternum implant. I used to have my right nipple but it itched too much and had my tongue done but the ball was loose and swallowed it a drunk night
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have 3 holes in each ear, and my belly button:wink:
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Currently I have 5 14g in my ears and my sternum implant. I used to have my right nipple but it itched too much and had my tongue done but the ball was loose and swallowed it a drunk night

Just added 2 more holes in the right ear
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Nostril, tragus, conch, and 1/2 inch lobes. Retired my 2nd lobe piercings when I started stretching. I've had my lobes stretched for 7 years and have quite the collection of jewelry from www.bodyartforms.com I'm a nurse so I can't add much more visible stuff, but I'd love to get a tattoo across one side of my rib cage.