Week 2 BURN BABY BURN

Options
Hello ladies hope you all are doing well so far!! I will admit my down fall for week 1 been my water. I havent been committed to the water as much as I NEED to be!! But I will get back on it starting TODAY!!

The mini challenge for this week is: TO BURN atleast 3000 calories for the week. Day 1 is Monday and ends Sunday. So that is 500 cal/day or you can burn more in one day and have you a rest day. Whatever works best FOR YOU!!! The choice is YOURS!! Lets make the best out of week 2 and burn that turkey, ham, collards, sweet potatoe pie etc OFF!!!!

This is a format you can use IF you want to keep track of it:

Weekly Goal:
Mon: calories burned (how they were burned)
Tues: calories burned (how they were burned)
Wed: calories burned (how they were burned)
Thur:calories burned (how they were burned)
Fri: calories burned (how they were burned)
Sat:calories burned (how they were burned)
Sun:calories burned (how they were burned)

Total:
Left to go:

Replies

• DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm on it. I've updated my settings to as close to 3000 for the week as I can get. Too bad they only let you adjust by minutes. I've already gone over 3000 for this week, yeah me!
  • Imtherunner
    Imtherunner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I ate sooooo much Thurs and Fri I think I made myself sick..... Im back on track now.... 3000 is the goal..... DONE!!!
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sounds good and the motivation I need to keep it up! We just re-joined our YMCA this week too so I have no excuses.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'm on it!!!!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    this sounds great. I didn't over eat on my holiday but i didn't get as much exercise as i had hoped. Great way to turn it up.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I'm ready! Burn baby burn!!!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm late! lol Idk what made me check the group tonight, but good thing I did before the week started. Good luck everybody and wor hard! :)
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Let's go ladies..thats a way to get it moving after some fun days of eating and being off work!!
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Let's go ladies..thats a way to get it moving after some fun days of eating and being off work!!
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm ready for week 2!
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    EXCITED I checked this this morning...I did good over the holiday; enjoyed myself and family without eating like a hog and still worked out. I love this challenge because Im competitve so it gives me something to aim toward as I work out. LETS GET IT EVERYONE!!!!!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Whew... I normally do about 2000 a week so this will definitely be a challenge for me. I'm game though! I might have to double up on a couple days so that I can get a break in!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This we defiantely be a challenge for me but I so need it.... I'm on it! Excellent idea girly! :)
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Loving the motivation ladies!! LETS DO THIS!!!! We can do it!!
    My PLANS are to do about 700/day and on the weekend Imma rest. Or I might just go to the track and walk on Sat. I like to take my baby out there and walk around with him. But the weekends are the only time I can do that cause by the time I get off its almost dark.
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Love the Challenge!! I have my workouts planned and ready to go...... Lets do this everyone!!
  • charnell87
    Options
    I'm ready to burn as much as i can..... Whooo hooooo.. lets go group
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to burn as much as possible while I am sick... I want to do great this week and this cold that I got today just isn't very helpful. :( I could use some encouragement ladies. Being sick and trying to figure out how much workout is TOO much while sick is complicated :/
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to burn as much as possible while I am sick... I want to do great this week and this cold that I got today just isn't very helpful. :( I could use some encouragement ladies. Being sick and trying to figure out how much workout is TOO much while sick is complicated :/

Awe, sorry to hear your sick! If you're unable to workout try cutting your calories back a little.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Monday's Calorie burn:

Jillian Micheals biggest winner w/o =370
    35 minutes on treadmill=192
    circuit training 35 min= 406
    wii fit island run= 58
    totals=1026 ;)
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Mon: 756 calories burned- Core synergistics (500)
    30 day shred (256)
    Left to Go : 2244
    Feeling Very sore and tired