1st Day of Christmas Challenge Exercises!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• fresh_start
    fresh_start Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did them and the whole time my 1yr laughed and if I stopped (because I thought I was going to die) He would say again! again! and clap! Man I love that little man and what a motivator he has become :-)
  • thatbondchick
    thatbondchick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I haven't done those since middle school! I ended up having to break them down into smaller increments but I did it!! :happy:
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to cry! lol I made it even though I had to break it down into fifties!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    OMG!

That was so tough after doing a 30 min walk/run. My arms are shaking!!!

I am proud to say that I did complete 200 moutain climbers with lots of breaks of course!
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Never done these before. Wow, I am out of breath.
  • ltaylor9597
    Options
    Done! Had to do them in increments and take a few breaks, but, I got em done! Could not believe I did!
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    Those. Things. Kicked. My. *kitten*.

I did 'em all, but talk about humbling.
  • rachjones2011
    rachjones2011 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! It really does hurt. lol. i wish i knew how to log them!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just finished mine this afternoon. Am so proud of myself. It is the longest mountain climbers rep I've ever done.
  • fit_chica69
    fit_chica69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm really behind but I will do day one tonight after work for sure!! Thanks Rachel! :)
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    I think I hurt my lower back doing the mountain climbers on Wednesday :( I only did 175 taking many breaks and I am sure my form was not proper at all since I am a beginner, my first time really doing them. My back started hurting yesterday and then today I can barely walk or breathe and I've had company all day yesterday and today during a power outage on top of that lol I just took something for the pain and hopefully that will help. Does anyone have a natural of helping me relieve the pain.
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Does each foot count as one, or is it only 1 foot equals 1? So each time you go left foot equals one, or left foot 1, right foot 2, left foot 3.... Understand? I counted each foot and got 200 but now I'm unsure! I know I'm late! I'm going to try to catch up!