Scariest game you have played!?!!?

Options
13»

Replies

• bcunning
    bcunning Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. The original Resident Evil creeped me out. Also DOOM...that game scared the crap out of me lol.

Doom... all the way, when a Baron of Hell let out that scream, I would jump about 10 feet.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say the most current game would be Amnesia. It gets more and more f'ed up as you go story-wise, and if you keep your gamma set right and play it at night? Gah. -shudder-

For the longest time, and in it's day, I'd hands down was a section in Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Ocean House Hotel. Holy crap. That place was chilling. I could barely walk down the corridors. At one point, I really had to step away. I even called my ex-husband (gamer boy) because I was a bit too freaked out to sit around by myself.
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    I remember playing Silent Hill one night. I decided to be brave and play it in total darkness with the shades drawn.

THEN THE POWER WENT OUT.

I almost cried D;
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I would probably say, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and The suffering.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I would probably say, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and The suffering.

i forgot the suffering, that was great too
  • vlwallace87
    vlwallace87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill is pretty creepy, but the only game that has ever made me jump was Doom 3.
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    Clive Barker's Undying. *shudder*
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The first Condemed game was terrifying... it didn't help that the only way you could ever defend yourself was with your bare hands & if you were lucky... a blunt object!
  • Mahu77
    Mahu77 Posts: 34
    Options
    Resident Evil 2; nothing else has come close.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Doom 3. But I'm a weenie when it comes to running around in darkness with things popping out at you, so I don't even think I made it through the first stage >.>
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Fatal Frame 2 and Amnesia: Dark Descent. Haven't finished Amnesia due to being terrified.