Who's Starting When?

Options
Who is starting when? Or what day did you start?

Im offically starting the 1st =)

Replies

• SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm starting December 1st!

I'll definitely need some support and motivation. To keep myself accountable i'm planning to post that i've completed that day and what level.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hey...thanks ...you saved me the trouble :bigsmile:

I am starting from 1/12/2011. There was another group which is finishing today. They have this amazing results as I was following up with 2 of the members. SO WE CAN TOO!!!

So lets takes the following measurement

Arm (L:R)
    Chest
    Waist
    Hips
    Thigh (L:R)

Better if we can post before and after pictures on New Year or the day after.
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm starting December 1st!

I'll definitely need some support and motivation. To keep myself accountable i'm planning to post that i've completed that day and what level.

Oh, that's a great idea, we could make a topic for that.
  • AJay513
    Options
    Hey...thanks ...you saved me the trouble :bigsmile:

I am starting from 1/12/2011. There was another group which is finishing today. They have this amazing results as I was following up with 2 of the members. SO WE CAN TOO!!!

So lets takes the following measurement

Arm (L:R)
    Chest
    Waist
    Hips
    Thigh (L:R)

Better if we can post before and after pictures on New Year or the day after.

Yess!!! great ideas!
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely starting on Thursday. I seem to have lost my dvd though and everywhere I go is sold out.. I need to mission tomorrow to find another copy!
  • starshine420
    Options
    I'm starting the 1st. Thanks for starting this. With all of us tracking each other, shouldn't be an issue for either of us to lack motivation or not stay on track. yay!!!
  • starshine420
    Options
    I'm definitely starting on Thursday. I seem to have lost my dvd though and everywhere I go is sold out.. I need to mission tomorrow to find another copy!
    I heard some people found it on Amazon really cheap, maybe there?
  • nonafit
    Options

I just ordered my DVD last night and it is already shipped. So I plan on starting next week.

AJay...did you send the invite to those in the thread earlier? Otherwise I will invite them in
  • AJay513
    Options

I just ordered my DVD last night and it is already shipped. So I plan on starting next week.

AJay...did you send the invite to those in the thread earlier? Otherwise I will invite them in

Yes, I invited everyone from the thread!
  • AJay513
    Options
    I heard some people found it on Amazon really cheap, maybe there?

Yes, i ordered mine last night & they shipped it today already. With shipping it was under $10
  • PinkPiggee
    Options
    I started yesterday, so today was Day 2 on Level 1! Hope I can still be a part of the group. I need to find a measuring tape then I will post my measurements! (:
  • AJay513
    Options
    I started yesterday, so today was Day 2 on Level 1! Hope I can still be a part of the group. I need to find a measuring tape then I will post my measurements! (:

Yes, of course!
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I wanna start on the 2nd or 3rd (frankly whenever I can get my hands on that DVD!) I got 3 lb dumbbells, but I may also invest in the 5 lbers too. =]
  • nonafit
    Options

I think that would not be a prob. I will post up my measurement here tonight and on my profile as well.
  • nbgarza
    Options
    I wanted to do it tomorrow just to get my exercise but I see a couple are officially starting the 1st...so with that said I think tomorrow I'll do the ripped in 30 and wait till thursday to start 30 day shred :)
  • AJay513
    Options
    I wanna start on the 2nd or 3rd (frankly whenever I can get my hands on that DVD!) I got 3 lb dumbbells, but I may also invest in the 5 lbers too. =]

Yeah- I was wondering what weight everyone was going to use... I have 3 lbs and 5 lbs
  • nonafit
    Options
    I am juvenile here.So will do with 1 kg which is about 2.2 pounds first and see how it goes before up upgrading. :blushing:
  • AJay513
    Options
    I wanted to do it tomorrow just to get my exercise but I see a couple are officially starting the 1st...so with that said I think tomorrow I'll do the ripped in 30 and wait till thursday to start 30 day shred :)

Great! Im excited we're all starting together
  • nbgarza
    Options

Great! Im excited we're all starting together

Yesssss it definitely motivating btw I'll be using my 5 lbs dumbbells
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am definitely started Dec. 1st as well. I am also incorporating Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown & 6 Week 6 Pack and running 2-3x a week. I'm trying to push SUPER hard this month! I have been in a plateau for ALL of 2011 and I will BREAK this plateau before 2012! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! :sad: :angry: :grumble: