Looking for a local fitness buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Roblyssa, depending on your workout times/routine, I can come with you from late Feb (Def moving now!!!) - pending me checking out the gym first. :)
  • orangejellybean
    orangejellybean Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

As you may have seen in the location thread, I'm living in Meadowbank, Sydney, but working in Penrith. This creates a lot of challenges for me, particularly when it comes to finding time to exercise. I find by the time I come home from work, I'm too tired to exercise, unless I have a reason to do it (eg someone is waiting on me to come with them). So, I'm looking for a fitness buddy. If you go to V and R Fitness, even better, since my membership is for there. Otherwise if you want to walk beside the river and do some work down at the park, that's good too.

Reply if you're interested! Maybe if we find enough people nearby, we could get one of the boot camp groups to set up a class here and really make it worth our while!

I work & live in Penrith!!! I go to the Fernwood gym in Penrith but would love a walking buddy or something on the days i don't feel like going to the gym. Send me a message if you want to catch up sometime!
    I have just moved to the area from the country so it would be awesome to start making some local friends too :)

Katie
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    I looked into the gym last night on the web....$14.50 per week or $16.50 for 24/7 access.

Whether I join the gym or not, it'll be great to meet you and perhaps set some walking dates in the area. :wink: :drinker:

Kellie