Weigh Ins

Options
Please weigh in once a week and post on this thread so I can upate the spreadsheet!

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    223 as of today.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    223 as of today.

Thank you. I will be creating a spreadsheet for this group. Please take a moment to friend everyone who is apart of the group for the motivation!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    My last weigh-in was 208.6 and I won't be able to weigh in this week, so please put that as my start weight on the new spreadsheet. I will weigh-in again on 12/12.

Thanks!!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    203.8 today :) I might make it after all!!
  • SweetToothFreak
    Options
    Monday I was 206.0.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    200 as of today!!!!!!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    7/23: 221.2
    7/29: 220.2
    8/5: 219.8
    8/13: 216.4
    8/20: 217.8
    8/26: 216.8
    9/3: 213
    9/10: 213.8
    9/17: 212.2
    9/24: 210.8
    9/30: 211.8
    10/8: 210.4
    10/15: 211.6
    10/22: 208.4
    10/29: 207.8
    11/5: 206
    11/12: 205.4
    11/19: 202.6
    11/26: 203.8
    12/3: 204.2 MY BIRTHDAY! :)

Well, I didn't hit ONEderland by my birthday like I hoped, but I don't understand the gain this week. I did everything right. Hmm...only thing I can think is that there must've been a lot of sodium in last night's supper. BUT I also drank 11 cups of water. Oh well...we'll just try it again! :)
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    OK here is the link to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsiF_FsXS3K0dGJkVXRTcTNPSlU5Zmx2RFdkUTYxeEE

I have granted everyone access so they can log in their own weigh ins and be accountable for the group.

First WEIGH in is December 9, 2011.

GOOD Luck Everyone!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    So can't wait till I'm not the heaviest one anymore....I hate always being the biggest one! 2 years ago I was 201...aghh I was so close to Onderland and now I have so far to go again..sure wish I wouldnt have gained so much with this last pregnancy =(
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    So can't wait till I'm not the heaviest one anymore....I hate always being the biggest one! 2 years ago I was 201...aghh I was so close to Onderland and now I have so far to go again..sure wish I wouldnt have gained so much with this last pregnancy =(

I totally agree! Both my father and his sister are obese, my cousin and I were next in line. I decided that I was fed up being obese and that it was time to take my life back. I am so glad that I did! Never looking back!

Pregnancy weight can be the hardest to loose!
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    hi ladies, well my starting weight when i joined mfp was 323 im now down to 295 as of 12/4......
  • jennysmission
    Options

I totally agree! Both my father and his sister are obese, my cousin and I were next in line. I decided that I was fed up being obese and that it was time to take my life back. I am so glad that I did! Never looking back!

Pregnancy weight can be the hardest to loose!

Yeah no one in my family is obese...my mom might be slightly over weight but thats it! but just like at our Biggest Loser competition I was the biggest one on my team! =( oh well I'll get there!!

Really? it is? that not nice LOL my baby will be 1 in 1 week and I'm only 18lbs less then when I gave birth LOL ..oh well I'm going to get there!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Hi, just added my weight to the spreadsheet. I'm at 222.6 this morning. Looking forward to Onederland, no matter how long it takes me to get there!! :heart:
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    225 today ~ AF is here.
  • SweetToothFreak
    Options
    208.0 toady. Increase of 2 lbs... Not such a great start.
  • jennysmission
    Options
    WI 256.0 not sure what I was last week but I think it was 1 lb loss!!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    WI 256.0 not sure what I was last week but I think it was 1 lb loss!!

Yep you lost 1lb! Thats great!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    208.0 toady. Increase of 2 lbs... Not such a great start.

Don't worry about it! You have until Friday to loose it! :smile:
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 198.2 today - darn TOM!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Wel I weighed in at 208.4 this morning, so a 2lb gained. TOM should be here next week UGH!

But on a brighter note...in 2 weeks I have lost 3.5inches so that 2lb gain means nothing to me! LOL!

Please don't forget to log in your weigh ins on the spreadsheet!