Weigh Ins

Options

Replies

• SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    :smile: I know I only weighed in a few days ago, but I started mfp on a Tuesday & weigh myself every day. I was away during holidays & wasn't able to post my weight in this group till Dec 31st . I am trying this year to not get on the scale so often! Soooooo...........

Tues., Jan 4, 2012 - Wt 267lbs Yaahh - lost that pesky 3 lbs again!:happy:

Awesome job!! :)
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    :happy: So last week I was up to 212 from all the yummy baking and food I was indulging in..so a 6lb gain over the month of December. I am back down to 209.4. Very happy
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Last week 258.4 this week 257.0 down 1.4 cant wait to get under 255 those will be new numbers for me! Biggest Loser at my gym starts Tue so hopefully next week will be a great one!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 216. :sad:
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone! For those who maintained...don't stress to much!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I was back down to 198.2 this morning. Just barely over my pre-Christmas weight. I'm starting a weight-loss competition this Tuesday. Hoping it'll be just what I need to stay motivated. Lose weight AND win some money....how wonderful would that be??
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    12/30: 202.8
    1/7: 204

Last weekend's food choices SUH-UCKED!
    Oh ONEderland, where art thou?
  • jennysmission
    Options
    I was back down to 198.2 this morning. Just barely over my pre-Christmas weight. I'm starting a weight-loss competition this Tuesday. Hoping it'll be just what I need to stay motivated. Lose weight AND win some money....how wonderful would that be??

Great job !! I start comp at our gym tue to!! maybe we both can win some money WAHOO! GOOD LUCK you'll do great!
  • jennysmission
    Options
    12/30: 202.8
    1/7: 204

Last weekend's food choices SUH-UCKED!
    Oh ONEderland, where art thou?

You go ths lady!!!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    218.6 ..... OK time to get serious :grumble:
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Tues Jan 10, 2012 Wt 265 lbs - Total loss in Jan thus far = 5 lbs:happy:
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing fabulous!

Last week: 192
    This week: 190

Started combination walking/jogging...think that's what caused the 2lb loss this week.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    12/07: 212
    12/14: 208.2
    12/21: 208
    12/28: 208 (I will out of town on weigh in day)
    01/04: 208 (out of town)
    01/11: 207
    01/18:
    01/25:
    02/01:
    02/08:
    02/15:
    02/22:
    02/29:
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    You gus are doing great!! Maybe one day, I will follow in your footsteps!! It doesn't seem like I can get motivated for anything now days :/
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Great job to those who lost this week! Back down to 207, slowly but surely these holiday lbs are coming off! Hopefully next week I can see a nice number! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group, and hope I am not to late to join. I am hoping to hit my goal of Onederland by the end of this year at least.

January 13th-224.0
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    197 today! I met my first big goal!! So thrilled and can't wait to reach my ultimate goal!!
  • jennysmission
    Options
    Great job to those who lost this week! Back down to 207, slowly but surely these holiday lbs are coming off! Hopefully next week I can see a nice number! Have a great weekend everyone!

great job! I'm still 2 lbs above my lowest so far!
  • jennysmission
    Options
    I am new to the group, and hope I am not to late to join. I am hoping to hit my goal of Onederland by the end of this year at least.

January 13th-224.0

Welcome to the group! and I bet you will make your goal def by then!!
  • jennysmission
    Options
    197 today! I met my first big goal!! So thrilled and can't wait to reach my ultimate goal!!

wahoo amber!