Weigh Ins

Options

Replies

• pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group, and hope I am not to late to join. I am hoping to hit my goal of Onederland by the end of this year at least.

January 13th-224.0

Welcome!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    I am new to the group, and hope I am not to late to join. I am hoping to hit my goal of Onederland by the end of this year at least.

January 13th-224.0

Welcome to the group! and I bet you will make your goal def by then!!

Weight loss is such a roller coaster!! Be positive and don't give up!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    1/7: 204
    1/14: 201

OK...so if I keep my eating in check this weekend I *should* see a 1 soon! And not at the end! :)
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options

OK...so if I keep my eating in check this weekend I *should* see a 1 soon! And not at the end! :)

Soooo close!!! You can do it!!
  • pammyedmunds
    Options

You are so close!! Awesome!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    210.4 as of this morning. Suddenly the goal seems attainable. :drinker:
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    :/ I have been avoiding the scale like the Plague.
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Dec 13, 2011 - 270 lbs
    Jan 17, 2012 - 260 lbs
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    not sure what my weight was befre lol 256.0 today
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    195 today!!
  • jennysmission
    Options
    195 today!!

Fabulous!
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    1/21: 201.4

Damn TOM!
  • jennysmission
    Options

Damn TOM!

aghh always has the worst timeing mines coming soon to and scared since i'm finally losing weight!! I just new you were going to be in onderland when you posted!! well for sure when its gone!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options

January 13th-224.0
    January 21st- 220.8
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options

January 13th-224.0
    January 21st- 220.8

Yeah for you! I would love to lose 3 pounds a week! Great job...Have a good week!
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Options

Damn TOM!

The way you kill that elliptical every day, I'm thinking you're gonna be 198 next week at least! Keep drinking that water and have a great week. I can't wait to see how you do!
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Options
    1/14: 205
    1/17: 207.4
    1/21: 204.8

I had relatives in for the long weekend and ended up eating like a fool and it showed on the scale Tuesday morning. I was mad at myself a little (the 4 slices of carrot cake were really good!) and got right back on track and managed to get back to where I was last Saturday. I'm bummed that I lost a whole week but I'm on track again. It won't happen again before I hit 199. Being 200+ is really getting old.
  • jennysmission
    Options
    1/14: 205
    1/17: 207.4
    1/21: 204.8

I had relatives in for the long weekend and ended up eating like a fool and it showed on the scale Tuesday morning. I was mad at myself a little (the 4 slices of carrot cake were really good!) and got right back on track and managed to get back to where I was last Saturday. I'm bummed that I lost a whole week but I'm on track again. It won't happen again before I hit 199. Being 200+ is really getting old.

Way to get back at it!! That is a huge accomplishment~~ proud of you!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Well...228 is my restart point. I am actually making an EFFORT this week to do some good. I just sat down and wrote down my work out schedule...and now working on what I will eat tomorrow :) ::muah::
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Welcome back!