Daily Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• iluminadaonix
    iluminadaonix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. I used to have knees pain too, but I bought on walmart an high impact foam mat from golds gym and now I do my jumps there. It was only like $18. now I do all jumps except the switch kicks from max cardio circuit on the mat.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. I used to have knees pain too, but I bought on walmart an high impact foam mat from golds gym and now I do my jumps there. It was only like $18. now I do all jumps except the switch kicks from max cardio circuit on the mat.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll get the foam mat. My knees felt so bad from the last time I did insanity over my b/f house so I took a break
    from insanity. Today I'm going to restart insanity and this time I'm going to follow insanity schedule.

I just did plyometrics today.
  • Lms528
    Lms528 Posts: 10
    Options
    Day 1: Speed & Agility, i don't remember what my heart rates were but i burned 420 calories. Tomorrow i am going to start the p90x/asylum hybrid. I love the idea of a daily check-in. Thanks for creating it!
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Day 1: Speed & Agility, i don't remember what my heart rates were but i burned 420 calories. Tomorrow i am going to start the p90x/asylum hybrid. I love the idea of a daily check-in. Thanks for creating it!
    Asylum, is it harder than insanity since it's only 1 month long.

I'm on week 1 on insanity, Cardio recovery. It's an easy one. HR is only 107.
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Day 5, pure cardio, Avg hrm 153 max 180
    As usualy, the last 5 minutes I could not keep up with them.
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Day 7 (rest yesterday) plyometrics Avg HRM 144 max 178.
    My hr did not go as high as it was 2 months ago but now I can do most of the insanity move.
  • firedragon064
    Options
    I finished week 3 last night. Plyometrics with HRM 162 Max 174
  • firedragon064
    Options
    Start recovery week, Max interval sports is not that easy but it's so fun to do it.
    HRM 132 max 160.