Gray

Options

Replies

• MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Guillaine.

hello, i hope you are ready to help the grey team win!
  • GuillaineC
    GuillaineC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
  • GuillaineC
    Options
    Hi, my name is Guillaine.

hello, i hope you are ready to help the grey team win!

Of course!
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'll be having my husband take before pics for me on New Years eve. My 30th birthday is at the end of April and I want to be a hot mama! I want to be thinner then as well because that is about the time that my husband and I want to try and have another baby!
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    Hi, what information do you need from us TJ? havent heard from you recently.
  • GuillaineC
    Options
    what is our first challenge?
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi, what information do you need from us TJ? havent heard from you recently.

She just posted a blog post about weight. All she needs is our weight by the 31st, and as to the first challenge that hasn't been put out there yet
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    yeah i messaged her thanks. im ready to get started!
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    was looking at the new blog post for "the biggest loser" and It looks like our teem challenge will be planks... when should we get more info on this?
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    double post my bad yall
  • bluecollarfrench
    Options
    Just so i know and understand, all we have to do is send in our weight by the deadline each week right?
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    Does anyone know how to make a picture banner thing to put in our tickers? i noticed some of the other teams are doing and i want to fit in LOL. but i have 0 computer skills.
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    Just so i know and understand, all we have to do is send in our weight by the deadline each week right?
    i keep reading in other posts that the first weigh in is the 13th so maybe not each week but every other?
  • bluecollarfrench
    Options
    i keep reading in other posts that the first weigh in is the 13th so maybe not each week but every other?

I believe that is just for the first two weeks. Then after that if will be every week.
  • TJ435
    TJ435 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Planks are exercises that work your stomach and core area. You lie flat on your stomach and raise your body off the floor using your forearms and tips of your toes. You can google it and see pictures on them. It sounds simple but its not. Our goal is to hold the position for 60 seconds daily.
  • bluecollarfrench
    Options
    Planks are exercises that work your stomach and core area. You lie flat on your stomach and raise your body off the floor using your forearms and tips of your toes. You can google it and see pictures on them. It sounds simple but its not. Our goal is to hold the position for 60 seconds daily.

i did planks the other night and they are an *kitten* kicker. Serious core workout
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I apologize for the late post.

Starting Weight: 223.6
  • bluecollarfrench
    Options
    So, I just did both planks and burpees. Granted I also did side planks, but man, planks are way harder for me than the burpees. Did anyone else work out today or are you guys starting tomorrow?
  • MermaidFaith
    Options
    i worked out yesterday. did some challenges from another biggst loser group also. only did 12 burpees, and i did my plank. thats a long 60 seconds, but i have been doing alot of plank moves with the jillian videos so i was prepared lol. one of the exercises from the other challenge was woodchoppers and i used a 5 pound kettlebell. killer on my sides
  • bluecollarfrench
    Options
    i worked out yesterday. did some challenges from another biggst loser group also. only did 12 burpees, and i did my plank. thats a long 60 seconds, but i have been doing alot of plank moves with the jillian videos so i was prepared lol. one of the exercises from the other challenge was woodchoppers and i used a 5 pound kettlebell. killer on my sides

I was using a medicine ball doing ball slams with a 10 pounder which uses the same motion as the woodchop. Glad that I grew up on a farm for those