Challenge Check in for Jillian Extreme Shed& Shred

Options
124»

Replies

• susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 but I put a twist on it today. On days 1 and 2 I did just level 1 but today I did level 1 and 2 with a burn of 1151 calories and an Average heart rate of 160 bpm. Tomorrow I will be back to level 1 only. I promise level 2 is very intense but fun at the same time. I never did alot of those moves before which is definitely going to trick my body. Everyone be motivated and know that if your mind can perceive it then your body can achieve it!!! Be blessed. Much love, Krystle

I may have to try this. Would love to see a nice burn !
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today ladies, just received my dvd in the mail last night as a gift from one of my very best friends!! So excited :) I will count next week as my week one though, so I will do level one today and tomorrow, then level one the following 2 weeks for 5-6 days, then level 1 and 2 for a week, then level 2 for the remaining two, as suggested previously. happy to be here!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Day 4 complete! It was much harder for me today. I still hate that Dragon stance( Kung Fu).
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Day 4 complete! It was much harder for me today. I still hate that Dragon stance( Kung Fu).
    It's the burpees that get me every time. Glad you completed day 4!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!! For this challenge I have done 2 days of level 1 this week:bigsmile: Mixed feelings because I am def not a fan of the yoga:grumble: I luv Jillians style so I can push through this with weights in hand and still be challenged:flowerforyou: Great job ladies!!!!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!! For this challenge I have done 2 days of level 1 this week:bigsmile: Mixed feelings because I am def not a fan of the yoga:grumble: I luv Jillians style so I can push through this with weights in hand and still be challenged:flowerforyou: Great job ladies!!!!

not loving the yoga either.... but love Jillian and the rest of the workout!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm really sore from day 2 and noticed more today when I started day 3 when we did any type of stretch stuff.

My daughter also loves doing some of the moves especially the burpees and the yoga stance. Here is her doing the burpees in her PJs LOL --> http://youtu.be/7me12XY7WWY.

Ready to fit in day 4 on Christmas eve but already feeling sore in my upper back. I have been using 5-10 lb weights on different moves.
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm really sore from day 2 and noticed more today when I started day 3 when we did any type of stretch stuff.

My daughter also loves doing some of the moves especially the burpees and the yoga stance. Here is her doing the burpees in her PJs LOL --> http://youtu.be/7me12XY7WWY.

Ready to fit in day 4 on Christmas eve but already feeling sore in my upper back. I have been using 5-10 lb weights on different moves.

My upper back was really sore after day 1 but it has improved since then. Keep on pushing.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 4 completed. Merry Xmas!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Decided to do Level 2 today. Wow! I don't know if it was that hard or if I took it hard, but that was tough this morning . I had to do lots of the modified moves. But that leaves lots of room for improvement. Everyone have a great day!:smile:
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Decided to do Level 2 today. Wow! I don't know if it was that hard or if I took it hard, but that was tough this morning . I had to do lots of the modified moves. But that leaves lots of room for improvement. Everyone have a great day!:smile:

I tried both levels when I first bought the workout and level 2 is a lot more challenging than level 1 in my opinion.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Good Morning guys! I think I am going to try level 1-2 today;)
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Good day!! Took a long walk instead of ESS this a.m., no worries tho; gonna hit it later tonight!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I decided to stay in NC till the weekend and my ESS is at home so I plan to get back to it once I get back home. My husband did get me Jillian Michaels Kettle bells for Christmas so I will be testing that out while I am home with my family.
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 1 Level 1 completed in 41 minutes with 536 calories burned. It was still a challenge for me but I love it. I use 2 five pound dumb bells. Let's hit it hard this week everyone.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Heyyyyyyyyyy I finally got my DVD in on Sat so I will be starting it tonight!! I am soooooooo ready!!!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    I have been trying to do both levels each day... days that I don't have time I just do level one... How is everyone liking it? I am really enjoying tossing my weights around with the squats hehe...