30 Day Shred Peeps are you Ready?????

Options
13»

Replies

• TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Added everything to the spreadsheet. Most of the measurements were taken before I started. Did day 6 today. It does get easier! I promise! Push through the soreness every day. It goes away like 5 seconds in to the workout each day.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    OMG I DID IT!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I am soooo proud of myself! I wont lie I did stop the jumping jacks for a few seconds and when doing the punches while in a lunge I stoped 5 seconds before she did but apart from that (Oh and I did the girley push ups) I too feel a bit shakey but in a GREAT way! :-) Bring on day 2!
  • kezziemc
    kezziemc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I'm starting this tomorrow!

Woot Woot!
  • gfchica
    gfchica Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, just found this group and I was planning on starting the 30 day shred today. I need accountability! Looking forward to the added motivation.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Wooh! I'm so glad I found this group! There's no way I'd do all 30 days without the motivation of other people. I can't wait to get started!

I've been taking care of my sick boyfriend and have started coughing a bit today... hope this doesn't hinder my workout :grumble:
  • ariel419
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group! I entered my measurements on the spreadsheet and am starting the program this afternoon.
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done today!!!!! Started a few days early since I know when work starts up tomorrow I may have to skip a day here & there (hope not)... What everyone says is true, the soreness DOES get easier. I am not at all sore today, first time since I started!

Quick question for folks: When do you do your 30DS? 1st thing in the am? After work? While the kiddos are running around you, lol? After everyone's in bed? I'm just curious about everyone's situation, since some days seems I just "don't get to it..."

Keep up the good work!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am excited to be a part of this group:-) I started a few days ago: i'm on Day 12, Level 2. I entered my beginning measurements on the spreadsheet. I've already lost 4 lbs and 5 inches in my hips doing this! Best wishes to all and I look forward to the accountability!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Day one down... and i have to say... it wasn't a good day... TOM is here so all I wanted to do was wrap up and cuddle on the couch but my amazing fiance wouldn't let me so to get me up he did it with me :) It helped having him do it with me, and I did notice I could do more than the very first time I did Jillian about a month ago :) Here's to another day tomorrow, hopefully TOM will be nicer since, I work 7-3 and then have to babysit a 2 year old and 2 month old from 5-10... which means I will either be up at like 5:30 to do it in the a.m. or will do it when around 4 before babysitting tomorrow night... Good luck everybody on day two!!
  • TeresaC79
    Options
    L1D5 done today!!!!! Started a few days early since I know when work starts up tomorrow I may have to skip a day here & there (hope not)... What everyone says is true, the soreness DOES get easier. I am not at all sore today, first time since I started!

Quick question for folks: When do you do your 30DS? 1st thing in the am? After work? While the kiddos are running around you, lol? After everyone's in bed? I'm just curious about everyone's situation, since some days seems I just "don't get to it..."

Keep up the good work!

I'm a teacher, so I've been off work since I started doing it. It was easy to do during the day because my three kids were still able to go to school (a private school) as their break was only 4 days long. While they were home, I did it during nap or they did it with me.

I go back to work tomorrow....groan, pout, stomp....and I'm guessing I will do it in the evening right after they go to bed at 7pm.
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Keep up the good work!

I'm a teacher, so I've been off work since I started doing it. It was easy to do during the day because my three kids were still able to go to school (a private school) as their break was only 4 days long. While they were home, I did it during nap or they did it with me.

I go back to work tomorrow....groan, pout, stomp....and I'm guessing I will do it in the evening right after they go to bed at 7pm.

I'm a teacher too, but I went back to work today. I've been setting my alarm at 4:45 every day for the last month and then hitting the snooze until 6:00...too late to work out. Today, I got up and did Day 1 of the 30DS! I find that if I don't do it in the morning, I'm just too exhausted at night. I also have 3 teenage daughters who are involved in sports events in the evenings. It's morning or nothing. Good luck!! Have a great day back at school!
  • gfchica
    gfchica Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I work all day and I have a really hard time getting myself up in the mornings so I either do it before dinner or before bed, depending on when I have time. My kids are older so they don't factor into it except for the whole having to feed them thing, lol. One of my kids actually wants to do it with me. She's 16, I'll try to hold her to it.
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Teacher here, too. Was thinking of getting up extra early tomorrow, first day back to work, but it's a light schedule day for my own children (no sports or activities), so I am thinking perhaps after school...

Good luck to us all!
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1 awesome workout nice burn!!! I have done it in the past and I was able to loose 5 pounds... Im aiming for 7 this time around!:smile:
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sorry folks, but not ready at all.

Bad cold before Christmas has caused a problem with my asthma and I just can't do any exercise. Probably going to be the case for another week or so too. I am planning on starting later so was wondering if there was anyone else not quite ready that would like to join me later?
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sorry folks, but not ready at all.

Bad cold before Christmas has caused a problem with my asthma and I just can't do any exercise. Probably going to be the case for another week or so too. I am planning on starting later so was wondering if there was anyone else not quite ready that would like to join me later?

Sorry to hear that you´ve been unwell, and don´t feel bad about not starting with us you need to be better first. :flowerforyou:
  • s_rutherford_
    Options
    L1D3 complete!
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    going to have to hugely modify tomorrow, but will do what i can. I partially dislocated my right hip today and am on crutches. So jumping jacks, skipping etc is out, So will have to stick with the boxing for all cardio and see what i can manage till hip repairs. But determined to do what i can!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    going to have to hugely modify tomorrow, but will do what i can. I partially dislocated my right hip today and am on crutches. So jumping jacks, skipping etc is out, So will have to stick with the boxing for all cardio and see what i can manage till hip repairs. But determined to do what i can!

Oh wow! Be careful! Hope you feel better
  • TeresaC79
    Options
    Finished day 7 today AND added 14 extra minutes of cardio with youtube videos. I could have never done that seven days ago. :)