Starting weight: 196.6
    Today's Weight: 193.8
    -1.8 lbs from last week
    -2.8 lbs total!!
  • SuperMom223
    Options
    Hello all,

I am new here.

After a twin Pregnancy and a single pregnancy 6 months after, gaining over 50 pounds each pregnancy I have ALOT of weight to lose. I have no other options. Gaining is not an option! I want to be a good role model to my daughters. I simply can not afford weight watchers so here I am. Hoping this will be my golden ticket!

My goal is to get back to my pre pregnancy weight, 40 pounds more to go, before Christmas.

I want to take a family Christmas Portrait and simply will NOT at this weight.
    I do not want weight to hold me back any longer in life.
    My journey begins here!

27168278.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for awhile, but after a year of not going to Weight Watchers I decided to rejoin. Last night was my weigh-in.

Official starting weight: 254.6

Absolute highest I've ever been and first time in the two-fifties. It didn't seem so bad knowing my weight was so high as long as I didn't go over 250, well it's happened and it's time to do something about it.
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weigh-in: -6 pounds :noway:

I know it'll be less in the coming weeks but what great motivation to keep going!!

sw: 217 lbs
    cw: 211 lbs
    gw: 130 lbs
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    SW: 182.2 on 08/13/12 (weigh in on Wednesdays)
    CW: 180.4
    Goal Weight: 135

08/22/12 - Week 1: 180.4 (loss 1.8)
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Started WW back in march of this year and have consistantly lost 25.4 lbs. I recently had to quite the program but found MFP and have continued to lose weight! I normally weigh in Fridays. Lets do this!
  • SuperMom223
    Options
    First week on weight watchers points plus.
    Weighed in this morning and was VERY discouraged to see only a .9 pound loss.
    I have been hitting my 29 point target all week
    Dispite the fact that I felt like I was STARVING I exercised at least 30 minutes a day for 6 out of the 7 days

I think I will go back to the old points program
    They Increased the points value of everthing SOO much that some days I was LUCKY if I got 1200 Calories. Most days it was around 1000 - 1100.

Was really excited to weigh in this morning, was hoping to see at least a 3 - 4 pound weight loss (Aways had big weight loss first week on OLD weight Watchers plan)

Not sure WHY weight Watchers Switched their Plan but I do know they have pissed ALOT of people off and lost ALOT of members.

Wish me Better Luck Next week!

Starting Weight 227.3
    Week 1- 226.4 : (
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weigh-in: -6 pounds
    Week 2 weigh-in: -1 pounds

sw: 217 lbs
    cw: 210 lbs
    gw: 130 lbs
  • libbi
    libbi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Week 4 weigh in from Monday:

SW: 196.4
    CW: 193.8
    Change from last week: 0
    Total loss: -2.8
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    SW: 254.6
    CW:252.4
    GW:154.6

Week1: 8/23/12 - 252.4 (2.2 loss)
  • libbi
    libbi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Week 5 results
    CW: 192.8
    Loss this week: -1.0
    Total loss: -3.8

This is ind of cheating though because I weighed last night at this weight an =d this morning was 193.6!! I took last night's weight to keep from being so discouraged.
  • SuperMom223
    Options
    Weekly Weigh ins Fridays

Starting Weight 227.3
    Week 1- 226.4 : (
    Week 2- 225.2

How did my week go...

Just aweful

So dissapointed in myself
    I want this so bad but why can I not stay on course.

After my weigh in Last Friday, I was a bit disscouraged. I let myself have a free whatever I wanted One meal Friday night
    Thinking Id get back on Track Saturday Which did not happen

Id do my points for Breakfast and lunch and just go off course for dinner.
    Luckily I still lost weight thanks to the OLD weight Watchers Plan.
    I am now completely SURE that I hate Points Plus and will be sticking with the old Program.
    That was my only saving grace this week. That and the fact that I walked around the Bronx Zoo for 7 hours one day (Must have burned close to 1,000 Calories.
    Back on track for this week
    Need Some Support and encouragement
  • SuperMom223
    Options
    NEVER GIVE UP ON A DREAM BECAUSE OF THE TIME IT WILL TAKE TO ACCOMPLISH IT...
    THE TIME WILL PASS ANYWAY!
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started monday i weighed in at 167.4. Just for the thrill i weighed in today (tuesday) and weighed 163.4! i had lost 4 lbs in 1 day. To be honest i felt a little hungry so i started eating fruit which is 0 points. I guess i had just overeaten for so long that i was used to eating large amounts .

Starting weight 167.4
    goal weight 130.0

My first goal is to get to 155. I hope to be there before thanksgiving god willing :)
  • skinnybitchmode01
    Options
    Hey ladies, I started dieting on monday and had a cheeky weigh in this morning!! Ive lost 5lbs!!!! although my ticker keeps telling me its 6 for some reason. I was 13.7 Im now 13.2 yay!!
  • skinnybitchmode01
    Options
    NEVER GIVE UP ON A DREAM BECAUSE OF THE TIME IT WILL TAKE TO ACCOMPLISH IT...
    THE TIME WILL PASS ANYWAY!

VERY TRUE!!! xxx
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Nice loss! I have stayed the same for 3 weeks. TOM is the culprit. Going through the the change and he is all over the place! Promising to show but never fully materializing! :grumble: My weigh day is Friday and hope to see a change by then!

Good luck to everyone!

Kathy
  • thordl
    thordl Posts: 1
    Options
    @princessf1 - I left WW online last Sept after 6 mos and 36# . I have been tracking manually, but took the holidays off. I am happy to have found this site for easier tracking and support, but I am still able to log in to WW online and access the bulletin boards, limited recipes and my group. I can also post to my group board. You should be able to also. When I left, WW admin told me I could still log in and access the boards, but I was surprised at my access to the group. What I lost was access to all the tracking tools and databases.
  • meaganlosesit
    meaganlosesit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Week 2: Weekly loss: 2.8 pounds. Total loss: 6 pounds. Happy with my results so far and planning on keeping it up!
  • meaganlosesit
    meaganlosesit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.6 pounds this week. Total loss of 7.6 pounds so far