Day 2

Options

Replies

• kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day two done...felt alittle easier...jello arms :laugh:

My worst problem is actually the stretching at the end...I can barely reach forward....any suggestions for flexibility?
  • Mmeeker09
    Options
    Day two complete!! Doesnt that burn feel good! I love being sore it means I got off my butt and did something challenging! I have to admit those lunges were so HARD today! But hey we did it! 28 more to go!!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Day two done...felt alittle easier...jello arms :laugh:

My worst problem is actually the stretching at the end...I can barely reach forward....any suggestions for flexibility?

If you don't like the idea of adding some yoga to your routine, you will find that just doing the stretches each time helps with your flexibility. When I was working out daily and stretching daily I had so much more flexibility. Jillian doesn't seem to be a fan of stretching and that may be why so many people feel the pain after. You could rewind and repeat the cooldown stretches a few times as well.
  • USC_SKH
    USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down. My body is so sore from yesterday! I did not want to do it but when it was done it wasnt so bad. Hopefully Ill enjoy it more tomorrow....
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    D2L1 = CHECK!!! Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh, BABY!! It was a tad bit easier today... I love meassuring success by endurance! :drinker:
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Day two down! It was already just a little bit easier... wooh progress!
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I did it for today! My biggest problem is shin splints. Doing the butt kicks especially but any of the cardio, my shins just kill me. I have no idea how to deal with them so if anyone has any advice I'd love it!
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    yes I was thinking of trying Bob's yoga a few times each week as well
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi team! I completed level's one and two..boy and I'm sore!!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete!! WOOT!
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 2- Done.
    I have the same problem with the cardio. my left knee is apparently a good bit weaker than my right. I see a knee brace in my near future.

I use a knee brace too. I popped my knee out in high school and dont want to feel that pain again!!!! :huh:
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2. Felt much better after the workout yesterday, but for some reason it kicked my butt today. Oh well, still looking forward to doing it again tomorrow.
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    Day #2 done. I hate those side lung arm/raise things. My poor flabby arms are on fire.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day #2 done. I hate those side lung arm/raise things. My poor flabby arms are on fire.

OMG I know what you mean! I dread that part of the workout
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    day 2 done!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done and I find I don't hate jump ropes as much as I did the first time around.
    Definitely still with you guys against the side lunges with lateral raises...oooh the burn!
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I got up at 5:40 (slept through the alarm for 10 minutes) and got it done. I am very careful of my knees. My family has a history of knee problems and I don't want them. Maybe I will get a knee brace also. My right knee ends up hurting if I do a full jumping jack.
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    So today was my Day 1...well I survived...barely...LOL.

Positive note: I thought it was a 30 minute video so I was super pumped when I realized it was only 20! HA

I definitely need to get some 3 lb weights though...my arms are JELLO :)

But it got me in the workout mood and me and my two little ones did 20 min on Wii Zumba...burned an extra 150 calories...

I am going to have my husband help me with my measurements so I can post them in the spreadsheet! Please hope I can move tomorrow...LOL

Hope everyone is doing well with their Day 2!!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Did it! Didn't want to, thought of ways all day I could get out of it... but I did it instead.

So damn proud of myself. Now, I might go die. Cya tomorrow!