Before pictures

Options
MeganSWoods
MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
I can't believe I'm posting these, but if anyone else wants to join me-- here's the thread for you! :-)

PS I was purposely not sucking it in or looking happy-- that's for the after photos! ;-P

101_3904.jpg101_3905.jpg
101_3906.jpg101_3907.jpg
101_3909.jpg101_3911.jpg

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I will join you! I really am dreading this part but hey why not! I will look into it and then may need your help on how to post pictures...I have never done it!:blushing:
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You look great compared to my before pics....Ok DEEP BREATH...I will do it. promise not to laugh..Ill be back
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Ok I feel sick looking at these...

DSC07917.jpg My Bra isnt even done up properly!

DSC07915-1.jpg

WOW...:-(
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options
    here goes with mine

007-1-1.jpg
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I took mine, just haven't looked at them since I verified that they were on the camera. I will find the courage to post them soon...
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just took some pictures but since I'm new to this site. I'm not real sure how to post a photo to the message boards. Can someone let me know, please? Do I need to put the pictures in a site such as photobucket?

Thanks so much,
    Sarah
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sarah, first you have to upload your picture to a photo host. Photobucket is a great option. They even give you the IMG code you need, except for these forums you need to make the IMG into non-caps. img. Or it won't work. good luck!

I wasn't going to post mine until the end, because I LOVE the comparison pictures. But I have to remember this is still FAR better than I started with.
    Photoon1-2-12at939AM2.jpgPhotoon1-2-12at939AM3.jpg
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info on how to post photos! For some reason it's not working for me even after changing the IMG to lower case. I am changing both the IMG at the beginning and the end. Is that correct?

Side note on my poses~~~Sad to say I did these same poses every week when I was pregnant...it was kind of sad I looked down at a "belly" that really was just all belly...LOL
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    Didn't this thread already get started in the group? Eh, I might be going totally crazy. Either way, here's my before pics.

30DSday1.jpg
  • USC_SKH
    USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lets see if this works...here are my before pics....uuugghh

14noghl.jpg

10g9vno.jpg

10qxiyg.jpg
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to all that posted (very brave all of us) I cant wait to see out after pics!!! GO US