Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before pictures

MeganSWoods
MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
I can't believe I'm posting these, but if anyone else wants to join me-- here's the thread for you! :-)

PS I was purposely not sucking it in or looking happy-- that's for the after photos! ;-P

101_3904.jpg101_3905.jpg
101_3906.jpg101_3907.jpg
101_3909.jpg101_3911.jpg

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    I will join you! I really am dreading this part but hey why not! I will look into it and then may need your help on how to post pictures...I have never done it!:blushing:
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    You look great compared to my before pics....Ok DEEP BREATH...I will do it. promise not to laugh..Ill be back
  • Kelly_1981
    Ok I feel sick looking at these...

DSC07917.jpg My Bra isnt even done up properly!

DSC07915-1.jpg

WOW...:-(
  • here goes with mine

007-1-1.jpg
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    I took mine, just haven't looked at them since I verified that they were on the camera. I will find the courage to post them soon...
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    I just took some pictures but since I'm new to this site. I'm not real sure how to post a photo to the message boards. Can someone let me know, please? Do I need to put the pictures in a site such as photobucket?

Thanks so much,
    Sarah
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Sarah, first you have to upload your picture to a photo host. Photobucket is a great option. They even give you the IMG code you need, except for these forums you need to make the IMG into non-caps. img. Or it won't work. good luck!

I wasn't going to post mine until the end, because I LOVE the comparison pictures. But I have to remember this is still FAR better than I started with.
    Photoon1-2-12at939AM2.jpgPhotoon1-2-12at939AM3.jpg
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Thanks for the info on how to post photos! For some reason it's not working for me even after changing the IMG to lower case. I am changing both the IMG at the beginning and the end. Is that correct?

Side note on my poses~~~Sad to say I did these same poses every week when I was pregnant...it was kind of sad I looked down at a "belly" that really was just all belly...LOL
  • Didn't this thread already get started in the group? Eh, I might be going totally crazy. Either way, here's my before pics.

30DSday1.jpg
  • USC_SKH
    USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
    Lets see if this works...here are my before pics....uuugghh

14noghl.jpg

10g9vno.jpg

10qxiyg.jpg
  • Kelly_1981
    I just want to say thank you to all that posted (very brave all of us) I cant wait to see out after pics!!! GO US