Introductions

Options

Replies

• kateland
    kateland Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Name: Kate, 36 first time mom!
    Hubby/Partner: Todd
    How many kids do you have: Other than the dogs? None :)
    Due Date: October 26, 2012
    Do you know the gender: No, but we will
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Gabriel Tanner for the boy, Cadence Francesca for the girl
    Where do you live: Philadelphia suburbs
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant:: Walking, strength training, and prenatal yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share: I have the Lap band and had NOT lost all my weight before I found out I had conceived :)
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Name: Jodi
    Hubby: Peter
    How many kids do you have: This is our first
    Due Date: October 29-31, depending on which chart I look at!
    Do you know the gender: No
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No
    Where do you live: Ontario, Canada
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: cardio at the gym, some weights at home, might check out the pre-natal class at the yoga studio by my office as I get further along
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'm really excited and scared to death at the same time!
  • Anitajo72
    Anitajo72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Anita
    Hubby: Nate
    How many kids do you have: This will be #4! We have three boys, ages 9, 6, and 2.
    Due Date: Nov. 4, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet (kind of hoping to finally have a girl, but we'll be happy either way!)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet
    Where do you live: New Hampshire
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Curves, Wii Fit, walking, hope to add prenatal yoga soon
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'd love to add some new MFP friends who are pg, especially first trimester. Please feel free to friend me! It would be great to be able to compare notes and motivation with others for the next 9 months! I'm also 39 years old. Any other older mamas on here?
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Name: Ashley
    Hubby: Derek
    How many kids do you have: Three. Ages 15, 10 and 2!
    Due Date: October 8, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet.
    Where do you live: Broken Arrow, OK
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Well, I have been pretty bad about this. I had been doing really well with working out and MFP until about 4 months ago. I quit exercising and counting calories. Gained back my weight. : ( THEN I found out I was pregnant, which was a bit of a shock. I gained 50 - 55 pounds with each of my other pregnancies and hope to not do that this time around. SOOOO, I need to get back on track, which includes exercise!
    Anything else you'd like to share: My profile pic is of me when I had LOST my weight in October 2011. I need to put a new one up - not that I look a LOT different - just maybe a little puffier and pregnant!!
  • JulaMonster
    JulaMonster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Name: Julia
    Hubby: Red
    How many kids do you have: One, Wyatt, who will be 4 in April!
    Due Date: November 16th, 2012
    Have you picked out the baby's name: If it's a girl, Zoe Ruth (our girl name from when I was pregnant with Wyatt!). If it's a boy, not yet!
    Where do you live: Vallecito, Colorado
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Zumba, walking, and hopefully (if I get the ok), hiking this summer!
    Anything else you'd like to share: I just got the BFP last week, at which point I was 12 lbs down from my starting weight (which was also the same weight as when I was first pregnant with Wyatt). I had to have an emergency c/s with Wyatt, and this time I am hoping for a successful VBAC! Any other VBAC mommas out there?
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Name: Leigh
    Hubby: Mark
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!
    Do you know the gender: Note yet, we'll find out at 20 weeks so another...12...*sigh*
    Have you picked out the baby's name: I've picked out a ton! The names will stay a secret until the kid is born, don't want anyone ruining them by saying "oh yeah...NAME...I knew a girl named NAME in highschool, what a slut" or anything along those lines :)
    Where do you live: Leesburg, VA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running and walking, doing the P90X muscle workouts, ab strengthening and some prenatal yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share: Um...nope, that's about all I can think of right now but I'm sure there will be more later :)
  • FaugHorn
    Options

Hey Kate! We have the same due date :) Want to be belly buddies?
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Name: Kiley
    Hubby: Matt
    How many kids do you have: This This will be our first
    Due Date: November 19, 2012 (pretty sure, but haven't went to doctor yet)
    Do you know the gender: No...about 4 weeks
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet, have a few in mind
    Where do you live: INdiana
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I plan on walking, zumba, cycling, hiking, and whatever else I can do.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I thought I was crazy, but I really thought I was pregnant about a week after ovulation.

-I will add some of you who have close to the same due dates!
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Anything else you'd like to share: I thought I was crazy, but I really thought I was pregnant about a week after ovulation.

-I will add some of you who have close to the same due dates!

I was the same way!
  • lovetobethin
    Options
    Name: Lisa

How many kids do you have: 2 doggies, but this is our first HUMAN baby :)

Due Date: November 15, 2012

How far along are you: 5 weeks

Do you know the gender: Too early to tell!

Babies Name: Evelyn has been our #1 girl name and Andrew or Lawson for a boy!

Where do you live (if you want to share): Australia for now.... moving back to the US in June!

Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I plan to continue my regular sessions, but tone it down a bit. I usually do BodyPump classes.... and I like the elliptical and bike. I also walk my dogs almost every day.

Anything else you'd like to share: I'm so excited to be pregnant! I'm teaching eighth grade right now, so I'm doing my best to stay calm and unstressed at work, but sometimes it's hard! I'll be working until June when we move. I've got a lot going on this year, and I'm really praying for a happy, healthy baby :)
  • 69margaux
    69margaux Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Name: Margaux
    Hubby/Partner: Phillip
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!
    Due Date: 30 Sept 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: have a few selections but waiting to find out gender
    Where do you live: Dallas, Tx
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Elliptical 30 minutes a day, yoga 3x week, light weights for arms, checking out LA fitness this weekend for swimming!!!
  • Kirsty7Fraser
    Kirsty7Fraser Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Name: Kirsty
    Hubby/Partner: Richard
    How many kids do you have: A 3 year old daughter.
    Due Date: 19th November 2012
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Have a few down but nothing definite.
    Where do you live: North east Scotland.
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Low impact aerobics, walking, cycling and yoga.
  • runningfor2
    Options
    Name: Monica

Hubby: Rich

How many kids do you have: this is our FIRST!!

Due Date: July 14, 2012

How far along are you: 23 weeks

Do you know the gender: GIRL!! :)

Babies Name: Raegan Madison

Where do you live (if you want to share): Kalamazoo, Mi

Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running (currently training for my 2nd 1/2 Marathon in May). Body Pump and Prenatal Pilates!!

Anything else you'd like to share: Doing my best to eat healthy and stay in shape for my baby girl! I never thought I wanted kids, but I LOVE being pregnant and already LOVE her so much <3!!
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    Name: Kim
    Hubby/Partner: Paul
    How many kids do you have: None, 2 cats!
    Due Date: November, 2012 (too early to tell exactly)
    Do you know the gender: Nope. Its really early, but all those dorky online tests say boy, haha!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Maggie or Nolan
    Where do you live: Nashville
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running (in the 1st & 2nd trimesters), spin, hiking, light circuit training. I want to try prenatal yoga once I get bigger.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I feel really superstitious, like I refuse to tell anyone IRL about this until 13 weeks; except my husband obviously) and best friend. But i am breaking my 'rule' here so I can get some good idea's from y'all.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Name: Roxanne
    Hubby: Chris
    How many kids do you have: 0.... This is our 1st! :)
    Due Date: 16th November 2012
    Have you picked out the baby's name: If it's a boy it will be Logan Milo, if it's a girl it will be Cheyenne Naomi
    Where do you live: NW Florida
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Low impact aerobics and walking
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Name: Becky
    Hubby/Partner: Dan
    How many kids do you have: This is our FIRST! :)
    Due Date: Oct. 28, 2012
    Do you know the gender: not yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: no
    Where do you live: Bettendorf, IA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: walking/jogging, Jillian Michael's dvds, biking (but I was just advised against it by the Dr)
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Name: Jenny
    Hubby/Partner: Steve
    How many kids do you have: Three , this one is number four
    Due Date: 8th August 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not finding out
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet.
    Where do you live: UK
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, Rowing & Kettlebells
    Anything else you'd like to share: My food and exercise has been rubbish since getting pregnant and I want to improve it, now I am not feeling sick all the time :)
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Name: Jama
    Hubby/Partner: Justin
    How many kids do you have: This will be our 3rd
    Due Date: August 20, 201
    Do you know the gender: Note yet -- we find out mid April ( at 22 weeks)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No and I don't know if we ever will( we are all J's and we can't seem to find a 5th baby name that fits us and our likes)
    Where do you live: Central IL
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I was running the begining of the 1st trimester and then health issues and lack of enhtusiam side tracked me, but I am back on course run/walking 2 miles a day
    Anything else you'd like to share: I love the Lord!
  • mandalu292
    mandalu292 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Name: Amanda
    Hubby: Andy
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: Nov. 21st, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Way too early, but I'm sure we will find out!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: That one will be a debate I'm sure...
    Where do you live: Buckeye, AZ
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I see the doctor on Monday to ask him what I continue doing.
    Anything else you'd like to share: We miscarried our first pregnancy last November... praying for a healthy baby this time!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Name: Sarah
    Hubby: Elijah
    How many kids do you have: 3 daughters ages 11, 5, and 1. Two babies waiting for me in heaven
    Due Date: October 17th 2012
    Do you know the gender: No and we plan to wait till birth!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Only the boy name
    Where do you live: Albuquerque, NM
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and elliptical. Hope to add swimming to that once the weather warms a bit and I buy a swimsuit!
    Anything else you'd like to share: This being my 6th pregnancy I had to start wearing maternity jeans at 7 weeks :noway: Really? *sigh*