FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sarah!
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Name: Jessica D.
    Hubby/Partner: Mark
    How many kids do you have: 1 amazing 5yr old daughter, 2 twin four-legged boys, and 1 baby due THIS SUMMER!!!
    Due Date: July 6th 2012
    Do you know the gender: Yes.. another girl! :)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Little Miss Eva Rose
    Where do you live: Bowie, MD
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking mostly. I was very active before I got pregnant but this pregnancy has put a lot of strain on my back which makes it harder for me. I do like to throw in some moderate stretching and Pregnancy Pilates.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'm active duty Air Force. :)
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Name: Jessica D.
    Hubby/Partner: Mark
    How many kids do you have: 1 amazing 5yr old daughter, 2 twin four-legged boys, and 1 baby due THIS SUMMER!!!
    Due Date: July 6th 2012
    Do you know the gender: Yes.. another girl! :)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Little Miss Eva Rose
    Where do you live: Bowie, MD
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking mostly. I was very active before I got pregnant but this pregnancy has put a lot of strain on my back which makes it harder for me. I do like to throw in some moderate stretching and Pregnancy Pilates.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'm active duty Air Force. :)

Hi Jessica! I'm in the DC Metro area AND my husband's name is Mark too! Welcome :)
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Name: Chrystal
    Hubby/Partner: Jereme
    How many kids do you have: 3 furkids, this is our first pregnancy
    Due Date: unknown
    Do you know the gender: unknown
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Still talking about it.
    Where do you live: Currently Alabama, but we will be moving in August to where ever the military sends us.
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I was doing weights and Turbo Fire, but an inability to eat much and nausea has limited that. So mostly walking for now.
    This is our first pregnancy, I stopped my BCP in mid January and never had a cycle. So we have no idea how far along we are. I had a positive test the day after hubby's birthday. My first appointment is April 9 and I'll have an ultrasound to hopefully found out how far along we are and an estimated due date.
  • tmartin42
    tmartin42 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi folks, I joined a week or so ago but wanted to wait until I was sure before I posted an introduction. But pee sicks and late periods don't lie :) so....

Name: Tracie
    Hubby/Partner: Jason
    How many kids do you have: One, Gretel - she's 2.5 and an absolute delight
    Due Date: December 6, 2012
    Do you know the gender: I think it's still "tadpole" right now. :)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Oh, my...so much discussion on this. So, so much.
    Where do you live: Munster, IN (just outside Chicago, IL)
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Laps (one hour, 3x a week), aerobics/conditioning (1 hour, 2x a week); heavy gardening/soil work since spring came way early here and my yard's the size of Texas (2-3 hours per week for now)
    Anything else you'd like to share: I've lost 100 pounds to have this baby, after having a plus-size pregnancy with all the wildly annoying eagle-eye monitoring that comes with it. I'm really proud of my bad-*kitten* physical fitness and I'm so glad to have this group to help me keep it while keeping my baby healthy.
  • vonalj
    vonalj Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Name: Laura
    Hubby/Partner: Bruce
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: Dec 5, 2012 ??
    Do you know the gender: No, we want to be suprised
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Elise for a girl, not sure on a boy's name
    Where do you live: Pgh, PA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Currently training for a half marathon, Jamie Eason's livefit program. I will be 10wks when I run the half, not sure if i'll end up doing it, just gonna see how I feel.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Working out is my crack! I'm currently overweight and really nervous about gaining the lbs!
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    This is our first pregnancy, I stopped my BCP in mid January and never had a cycle. So we have no idea how far along we are. I had a positive test the day after hubby's birthday. My first appointment is April 9 and I'll have an ultrasound to hopefully found out how far along we are and an estimated due date.

I stopped in December and had one cycle. My doctor had told me that it would take 6 months to a year to get pregnant because of the length of time I'd been on birth control...I sure showed her :blushing:
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options

I stopped in December and had one cycle. My doctor had told me that it would take 6 months to a year to get pregnant because of the length of time I'd been on birth control...I sure showed her :blushing:

I also got pregnant pretty much after being off birth control.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Name: Katherine
    Hubby/Partner: Saletheo
    How many kids do you have: This will be our second
    Due Date: November 4
    Do you know the gender: Not yet!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know boy or girl.
    Where do you live: Little Rock, AR
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Cardio and weights
    Anything else you'd like
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I forgot to do an intro! Here it is:

Name: Virginia
    Hubby/Partner: James
    How many kids do you have: 1 step-daughter (12 years) and 1 daughter (14 months)
    Due Date: December 2nd, 2012
    Do you know the gender: not yet. lol
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Archie William for a boy...noooo idea for a girl!
    Where do you live: rural Missouri
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, gardening, walking, swimming.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Very surprised it only took one cycle to conceive this time! The first time around it took 8 months which ended in a miscarriage, then another 8 months to conceive my daughter! Maybe the weight I lost had an impact. Lol
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Name: Virginia
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, gardening, walking, swimming.

Hi Virginia! I love gardening too, we're getting ready to put in raised beds this weekend :) What part of Missouri are you in? I spent a couple of LOVELY months in Ft. Leonard Wood
  • HelenNis
    HelenNis Posts: 7
    Options
    Name: Helen
    Hubby/Partner: Joe
    How many kids do you have: " Shannon 5 and Joseph 4 and 3 grown step kids :)
    Due Date: Roughly 20th Nov 2012
    Do you know the gender: No, like the surprise
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Sean Paul for boy and Gemma Lilly for a girl
    Where do you live: Central Scotland
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Zumba and walking
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Name: Lydia
    Hubby/Partner: Kyle
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: December 14
    Do you know the gender: Don't know yet!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not sure yet!
    Where do you live: New Jersey
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Zumba, brisk walking, jogging, some weight training
    Anything else you'd like to share: I lost 50 lbs to be exactly where I am!! I am still obese, but my body was ready enough to be prego!!!
  • DaynaR0se
    Options
    Name: Dayna
    Hubby/Partner: Kevin
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!
    Due Date: September 6th
    Do you know the gender: A beautiful baby boy
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not sure yet!
    Where do you live: New York
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Dog walking, and house cleaning.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Being pregnant has me scared to death!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options

Anything else you'd like to share: I lost 50 lbs to be exactly where I am!! I am still obese, but my body was ready enough to be prego!!!
    Hey me too! 50 exact then I maintained for a few months and boom >pregnant< :laugh:
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Name: Lydia

Hi Lydia, I just had to tell you how much I love your name, it was my grandmother's and one of my favorites!
  • michelle19na1
    Options
    Name: Michelle
    Hubby/partner: Eddie
    How many kids do u have: 1 darling 2 yr old girl
    Due date: Dec13th, 2012; will find out for sure at first appt
    Do you know the gender: too early, fingers crossed for a boy!
    Have you picked out the babys name: not yet
    Where do you live: Texas
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: cardio(walks, runs, elliptical, spin bike) bike riding and walks/jogs with my little girl and strength training 2 times a week
    Anything else you would like to share: I'm super excited to add another blessing to our family! However i am scared of gaining too much weight! After losing nearly 90lbs! Going to continue using this site to keep me in check!
  • aya619
    aya619 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Michelle- I swear I'm not stalking you, haha, I must have found the group just after you did ;)

Name: Adrianne
    Hubby/Partner: Alfonso
    How many kids do you have: one child-- a Three year Old son, Elijah
    Due Date: December 10th 2012
    Do you know the gender: not yet, hoping for a girl, but a boy would be perfect too ;)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No idea for a boy, But for a girl--Talia Raquel (Raquel was my grandmas name)
    Where do you live: San Diego,California
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant:work out 5-6 days a week- Running 4 days a week, one day spin class, one day either 30day shred/ Zumba/ some strenth training /elliptical
    Anything else you would like to share: I hope to keep my running up and maybe even do a few races while pregnant. Last time I was pregnant I was at my heaviest and gained 40lbs. I worked my butt off to lose 70lbs so I am determined to stay healthy and active by sticking to MFP
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies! A lot of us are talking in the first trimester thread, so come check it out sometime :)
  • michelle19na1
    Options
    lol! its great we found such a group!