Introductions

Options

Replies

• michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Name: Marjorie
    Hubby/Partner: Noel
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!
    Due Date: January 8th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Too early
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No
    Where do you live: Ontario, Canada
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, hoping with doc's approval I can continue working out but at a lower intensity level.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I've been pregnant several times but all ended in either a mc or sb. I praying that this one sticks!

Nice to meet you all!
  • zaiga88
    zaiga88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name: Zaiga (26 weeks)
    Hubby: Walid
    --- our first baby, BOY Sofian (meaning -devoted) ---
    EDD: 9th of August, 2012
    I have battled with my husband for many girl names, but I knew already what I wanted for a boy. So, when we found out it's a boy (on 21st week), it was easy and we didn't think of names anymore.

I am Latvian and my husband is from Algeria, we met and we live in London, United Kingdom.

At the moment I am trying to balance my diet, (by my doctors advice I need to reduce sugar intake to the minimum) I am eating low GI food and counting calories... From time to time I go for a long walks in a park, I don't feel comfortable to run I feel that I will shake my baby too much... LOL

P.S. I'm looking to be friends with anyone especially with mums to be who are in the same week as me.
    Enjoy the day... ;)
  • katkada
    katkada Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Name: Katherine

How many kids do you have: This will be my first ;)
    Due Date: August 25th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: A girl!!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Aurora Genevieve Kada
    Where do you live: Montebello, Ca
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: eliptical, walking, swimming, squats
    Anything else you'd like to share: Im so excited to have my first baby ....Im oprn to being friends with anyone.
  • katkada
    katkada Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OH YES and I am 24 weeks 2 days!!
  • mommynae7
    mommynae7 Posts: 6
    Options
    How many kids do you have: 6....all boys!
    Due Date: September 8, 2012
    Do you know the gender: A girl....so they say!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Keely Kristine
    Where do you live: South Central Idaho
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: 30 Day Shred Level 1 and Weight Watchers Workout DVD
    Anything else you'd like to share: Looking forward to finally being DONE being pregnant (for good) so that I can lose the weight for GOOD!!!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to update that we found out on Friday that we're having a boy! There's a family tradition against telling the name of the baby until after it's on the birth certificate, so let's just go with "Baby S"
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Name: Amanda
    Hubby/Partner: James
    How many kids do you have: One (Girl 17 months) and One on the way
    Due Date: January 28th 2013
    Do you know the gender: Nope
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope!
    Where do you live: HOUSTON, TX
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, Walking, Swimming, Moderate Strength training, and Stretching
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Just found out on mother's day. First doctors appointment next week!
  • dq1479
    dq1479 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Name: dq1479
    Hubby/Partner: Mr. dq1479
    How many kids do you have: I am pregnant with my second
    Due Date: October 27th
    Do you know the gender: We find out on May 29th
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet although we have been throwing names out for both genders
    Where do you live: Boston, MA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: This pregnancy has been rough on me and I have not done much since finding out I was pregnant. I am starting to feel myself again so I hope to start walking (I jogged pre-pregnancy) and doing some Zumba
    Anything else you'd like to share: I gained 42lbs with my son and after losing it all I got pregnant literally the next week. So I am trying to block out my cravings to each French Fries every day and focus on being healthy - with FF sprinkled in there of course. :)
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Name: Cara
    Hubby/Partner: Stephen
    How many kids do you have: Two girls
    Due Date: August 25, 2012
    Do you know the gender: It's a Boy!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet. We haven't found a name we love.
    Where do you live: Arizona
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: walking, yoga and Lindsay Brin 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimester videos
    Anything else you'd like to share: We are so excited to be having a boy! Finally a buddy for husband, even though he said he would be just as happy with a girl. :) I'm just trying to stay as healthy as possible for this little man!
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Name: Michelle
    Hubby/Partner: Namir
    How many kids do you have: One boy, Tyson. He will be one in 5 days( May 21st,2012)
    Due Date: January 23,2013
    Where do you live: Vancouver, Canada
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Just walking for right now, Doctor has advised that I don't let my HR get above 125. I will be discussing this with the OB when I have my first appointment.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Just found out on mother's day!!! We were trying already for three cycles so we were excited!! Before my son I had two miscarriages so I am just praying that this pregnancy is going to be viable. I really want my son to grow up with a brother or sister.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Name: Corina
    Hubby/Partner: Daniel
    How many kids do you have: This will be our second! Baby girl will be 2 next month :))
    Due Date: January 13, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know boy or girl.
    Where do you live: Kenmore, Wa
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Body Revolution by Jillian Michaels and jogging/walks
    Anything else you'd like to share: SUPER EXCITED
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    p.s. anyone who is in the same week as me, feel free to friend me :))
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Name: Kati
    Hubby/Partner: Aaron
    How many kids do you have: This is the first!
    Due Date: January 10th, 2013
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Alexander Paul or Harper Willow (We've been talking about this long before the pregnancy!)
    Where do you live: North Dakota
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, stretching, light weights
    Anything else you'd like to share: I was told about 5 years ago I'd never concieve naturally, so this was a huge surprise!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Name - Emily
    Husband - Kris
    How many kids do you have - this is our first :)
    Due date - January 22nd, 2013
    Do you know the gender - we don't want to know!
    Have you picked out the baby's name - not yet
    Where do you live - Tennessee
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant - walking, zumba, yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share - we found out we were expecting on mother's day :)
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Name: Michelle
    Hubby/Partner: Namir
    How many kids do you have: One boy, Tyson. He will be one in 5 days( May 21st,2012)
    Due Date: January 21st,2013
    Where do you live: Vancouver, Canada
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Just walking for right now, Doctor has advised that I don't let my HR get above 125. I will be discussing this with the OB when I have my first appointment.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: Just found out on mother's day!!! We were trying already for three cycles so we were excited!! Before my son I had two miscarriages so I am just praying that this pregnancy is going to be viable. I really want my son to grow up with a brother or sister.
    I calculated my due date wrong, it is actually the 21st of January. I won't know for sure I guess til the dating scan, but I just wanted to update
  • jooliem2001
    jooliem2001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Name: Julie
    Hubby/Partner: John
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: 27th January 2013
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet
    Where do you live: UK
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: was doing zumba, have stopped for now. Just doing dog walking now.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Told IVF was only hope due as we are both over 40, fell naturally all thanks we think because we lost weight.
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Name: Edna
    Hubby/Partner: Brian
    How many kids do you have: This is our fisrt baby :)
    Due Date: December 18, 2012
    Where do you live: Wisconsin, USA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Beachbody workouts: Turbo Fire/ 3 times a week and Chalean Extreme/ 2 times a week, walking during my lunch time around the park that is next to my job/ 5 days a week . I excercise probably 1 to 2 hours 5 days a week :).
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I am from Mexico and all my family is living there, that is kind of sad not being able to share this moment with my family. However my hubby is my great support!
  • summerblunden
    summerblunden Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Name: Summer
    Hubby/Partner: Kevin
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: July 22, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Boy!!
    Have you picked out the baby's name:Jackson Ellwood
    Where do you live: Lancaster, CA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Not much, have lots of pelvic pain that increases with activity :(
    Anything else you'd like to share: Just diagnosed Gestational Diabetic, which is why I'm back on MFP.
  • CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    Name: AMANDA
    Hubby/Partner: JOHN
    How many kids do you have: THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST
    Due Date: JANUARY 31ST
    Do you know the gender: NOT YET!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: F: TALULLAH MOLLY M: WYATT ALEXANDER
    Where do you live: DERRY,NH
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: LIGHT CARDIO AND STRENGTH...ONLY 5 WKS, BUT KEEPING IT LIGHT HELPS THE CRAMPING
    Anything else you'd like to share: SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!
  • yihua81
    yihua81 Posts: 3
    Options
    Name: Beth
    Hubby/Partner: Jeremiah
    How many kids do you have: 1 with another on the way!!!
    Due Date: December 21, 2012
    Do you know the gender:
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet, but a lot of ideas
    Where do you live: Michigan
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: running (just ran a half marathon and want to run another one in October) and walking
    Anything else you'd like to share: Yeah for baby #2! I just hope the weight will come off a lot easier this time....