Friday Weigh In

13»

Replies

• My starting weight is 276.9 pounds I had no idea thngs were ths bad:-(
    You showed up!!! Congrats this is were you start so look forward to next week weigh in.
    Reminder: Log in each day, count those calories and get out and do some type of activity, but make sure it is something you love to do. I know you can do it! Have a great week ahead :flowerforyou:

Brismum....OC gave some great advice! I was a LOT heavier than your starting weight when I began this journey. The thing is, it doesn't matter where you start as long as you stay on the journey! Congrats to you for starting!
  • brismum10
    brismum10 Posts: 25 Member
    Well its my first friday weigh in since starting on my weight loss journey and I am now 271.4 pounds ive lost over 4 pound:-)
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Well its my first friday weigh in since starting on my weight loss journey and I am now 271.4 pounds ive lost over 4 pound:-)
    Happy you have signed on and Congrats!!!! You are on the journey of total weight loss :love: Have a great week and take time to enjoy the day!:flowerforyou:
  • Well its my first friday weigh in since starting on my weight loss journey and I am now 271.4 pounds ive lost over 4 pound:-)

Now that's a big start!!! :noway: Four pounds... bye bye!!! Way to go and glad you stuck it out. The main thing is now you know YOU can do it!
  • Friday weigh in comes in at 210.5... That 1/2 pound down from last week!! I'll take any loss, but hope to make bigger strides in the weeks to come.

Happy Friday everyone! :glasses:
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Todays weigh in is 223. Thats a 4 pound loss from last week. Woo Hoo!!!!!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,687 Member
    January 6th-223.8
    January 13th-224.0 (#NoBueno)