Options

Replies

• loischapman
    Options
    GOOD ONE REENIE!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Nice challenges :)

Love Fridays one - You Time :-D think i will go for a manicure...

Can't wait for Friday for weigh in, actually looking forward to it for once :)
    I'm sure the scales will be moving downwards for everyone... Keep drinking ur water x
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays challenges .... 7 mins of planks(my favorite.......... not) as many crunches as you can manage in 1 go (do this twice)
    Wednesday..... add 15 mins to your workout.. it can be anything you want...
    thursday... LAST CHANCE THURSDAY!!!.. 50 jumping jacks.. 50 squats,.....50 lunges(25 on each leg)... 50 step ups... 50 sit ups and 50 push ups.......:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    friday.... PREPARE YOUR MENU FOR THE WEEKEND SO YOU DONT CHEAT!!!!! ALSO TAKE AN HOUR OUT FOR SOME YOU TIME :heart: :heart:

some awesome challenges there andrea! :D

xxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays challenges .... 7 mins of planks(my favorite.......... not) as many crunches as you can manage in 1 go (do this twice)
    Wednesday..... add 15 mins to your workout.. it can be anything you want...
    thursday... LAST CHANCE THURSDAY!!!.. 50 jumping jacks.. 50 squats,.....50 lunges(25 on each leg)... 50 step ups... 50 sit ups and 50 push ups.......:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    friday.... PREPARE YOUR MENU FOR THE WEEKEND SO YOU DONT CHEAT!!!!! ALSO TAKE AN HOUR OUT FOR SOME YOU TIME :heart: :heart:

Great challenges this week...thought I was gonna die after today's mini challenge :sick: LOL Planks along with crunches (did 64 x2) and all after a core cardio workout...thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone :drinker:
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    wow a lot of action on the forum today,,, so glad you all like the challenges,,, we will see if you all feel the same on thursday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im gonna push myself so hard for the next few weeks i really really wanna be in the 150s for my cousins wedding in april... ugh why oh why does it have to be so frickin hard... hope you all have a loss of some sort on friday. kepp up the good work xxxxxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    mini challenges for the week... same as last week just up the intensity
    Mondays challenges .... 10 mins of planks as many crunches as you can manage in 1 go (do this 4 times) lets work them abs today
    Tuesday..... add 20 mins to your workout.. it can be anything you want...
    Wednesday... 50 jumping jacks.. 50 squats,.....50 lunges(25 on each leg)... 50 step ups... 50 sit ups and 50 push ups.......devil devil devil devil
    Thursday. 100 step ups.. 50 bicep curls on each arm.. 50 push ups...
    friday: relax and enjoy your day of
    .... PREPARE YOUR MENU FOR THE WEEKEND SO YOU DONT CHEAT!!!!! ALSO TAKE AN HOUR OUT FOR SOME YOU TIME heart heart
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    mini challenges for the week... same as last week just up the intensity
    Mondays challenges .... 10 mins of planks as many crunches as you can manage in 1 go (do this 4 times) lets work them abs today
    Tuesday..... add 20 mins to your workout.. it can be anything you want...
    Wednesday... 50 jumping jacks.. 50 squats,.....50 lunges(25 on each leg)... 50 step ups... 50 sit ups and 50 push ups.......devil devil devil devil
    Thursday. 100 step ups.. 50 bicep curls on each arm.. 50 push ups...
    friday: relax and enjoy your day of
    .... PREPARE YOUR MENU FOR THE WEEKEND SO YOU DONT CHEAT!!!!! ALSO TAKE AN HOUR OUT FOR SOME YOU TIME heart heart

Awesome mini challenges :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Mini Challenges for this week are...

Tuesday - nice and easy - 20 x squats, 20 x lunges and 30 butt clenches (lets get those booties looking good for bikini's!"
    Wednesday - slightly harder - 30 x tricep dips (as people will tell you im the tricep dip queen) 30 x bicycle crunch 30 x push ups
    Thursday - 40x bicep curls, 40 x jumping jacks, 40 x reverse crunch
    Friday- 50 x chest flys, 50 x step ups, 5 minutes of planks
    Saturday- Have a day to yourself and rest your body!
    Sunday- Go for a 20 minute walk with your other half/best friend/ dog/ sister...any one you love and have fun but work it too!!
    Monday- Really work it for tomorrow's weigh in! 60 x bicep curls, 60 lunges, 60 jumping jacks, 60 step ups and 60 crunches

Now go do your best, think about what your eating and DRINK DRINK DRINK....water that is ;)

xxxxxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great job setting the challenges "tricep dip queen" yes you are!!! :wink: lol
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Great job setting the challenges "tricep dip queen" yes you are!!! :wink: lol

i thought you might like them lol xx
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wow, this is great! thanks for setting these ahead of time!
    :bigsmile:
  • loischapman
    Options
    wow thank you ..that is great....allset for the week...woo hoo..good luck all!!:love: ::drinker:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    No problem, good luck all :) xxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Nice challenges, Thanks x
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Awesome mini challenges for the week!! Thanks
  • andreaie
    Options
    Mini challenges
    Thurs: 40 squats (with weights if you have them) 40 lunges(20 on each leg with weights)

Friday: 100 jumping jacks ( with/without weighs)

Saturday: 100 crunches( any type)

Sunday: 50 mountain climbers

Monday: 50 bicep curls(25 on each arm) and 20 tricep dips
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Mini challenges
    Thurs: 40 squats (with weights if you have them) 40 lunges(20 on each leg with weights)

great challenges thanks hun xxx
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Mini challenges

Thanks so much!!!
  • loischapman
    Options
    :explode: i will be posting this weeks Mini challenges.

It's sassy for summer so lets work on our arms

bi cep curls...20 each arm 4 reps for a total of 80 reps

triceps 20 each arm 4 reps for total of 80 reps.

over head press 20 , 4 reps total of 80

10 minutes of plank trying to hold for a minute if possible...this will be a great upper body work out..I hope Have a great week every one.
    Increase rep by five each arm every day. and by Friday trying to do two or three extra planks..If this challenge is not ok with any one please feel free to create another one...good luck my strong woman.

make sure in-between each rep you so some kind of stretches that work for you and your upper body
  • Pidders89
    Options
    :explode: i will be posting this weeks Mini challenges.

It's sassy for summer so lets work on our arms

bi cep curls...20 each arm 4 reps for a total of 80 reps

triceps 20 each arm 4 reps for total of 80 reps.

over head press 20 , 4 reps total of 80

10 minutes of plank trying to hold for a minute if possible...this will be a great upper body work out..I hope Have a great week every one.
    Increase rep by five each arm every day. and by Friday trying to do two or three extra planks..If this challenge is not ok with any one please feel free to create another one...good luck my strong woman.

make sure in-between each rep you so some kind of stretches that work for you and your upper body

lovely challenges!!! xxx