Day 7

Options
13»

Replies

• KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Whole week with not one missed day and that was a push all in itself. I am wondering about a few things and I would love insight. I didnt lose much this week nor the first time I did this and I kept myself on the 1200 -1300 calories. Yesterday I at over a little and saw a loss... Should you really eat more when working out to see loss? PLEASE HELP I dont want all this work to be for nothing and I cant afford to buy a host of books etc to find out a variety of answers so for a Million I am calling in my life line here....
    I experienced the same problem! in fact I gained .2 lbs!!! I was disappointed but after re-evaluating my diet and exercise regimen..i noticed I wasnt eating the extra calories earned from the workouts. When I began to do so..i start seeing the difference!! So eat those calories up and keep going!
    keep your net calories at or slightly above 1200. But also know that when starting a workout program the first 1-2 weeks you can see Weight gains from retained water and swelling as the muscles are adjusting to new work and healing.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    D7 L1 FINISHED! Woot!!! I took a "forced" rest day on Sunday because of b'day festivities and such, but I'm back on it and did 7 today....

I can see such an improvement in my endurance and I am also now able to do entire strength routine with 5 lb weights instead of the 3 lbs.... DEFINITELY IMPROVEMENT because I couldn't do that in the beginning... I tried :laugh: So that is exciting to see those types of NSVs this early on!!!

Great job, ladies!!! :drinker:
  • chellesmith87
    chellesmith87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    got it done = )
  • Mmeeker09
    Options
    Day 7 complete!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 7 finished!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! I felt a bit tiredduring it today and then realised that someone had turned the bloody heat on!!!

Anyway day 7 in the bag, I might do a double turn at the weekend to catch up.

Keep it up people x
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 7! Yay!! I REALLY did not want to do it ( or anything really) today but I 'm SO glad I did!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Done Day 7! I have been alternating between 30DS L1 and Ripped in 30 L1 so I don't get bored, which has happened every other time I have tried to stick with this. Feeling somewhat stronger and wanting to move on to Level 2.
    Keep up the motivation everyone!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 7! Yay!! I REALLY did not want to do it ( or anything really) today but I 'm SO glad I did!

Well done! x
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! I'm proud of myself because I didn't have time to do it this morning (when I always work out), but instead of blowing it off for the day I pulled myself together and did it before dinner tonight. Also, I managed to upgrade to 5lb weights for a few of the exercises :smile: Yay us!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Today was day 7 for me. Wow, so much easier! I was barely even sweating at the end, for the first time. I took a day off yesterday because I have a head cold, and I think the day of rest actually did me a lot of good!