Replies

• tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    How do we post pics?
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    go to photobucket to upload, make sure there under 500x whatever and then copy the img code and paste it in a post.. but make sure both the first IMG and last IMG in the code are changed to lower case img :)
  • cerimariegillett
    cerimariegillett Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Gonna take mine when I get in... Think it will spur me on
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    :sick: EW!

101_0446-2.jpg

101_0445-2.jpg
  • MelissaWI
    Options
    ugh...idk why its not working =/

101_0446-2.jpg

you see the img's at the beginning and end of the code? they have to be lower case. you have to manually change them and put in img instead of it showing IMG and make sure it is under 500X whatever in size you can edit the size in photobucket. I will try your code.

101_0446-2.jpg
  • MelissaWI
    Options
    there ya go :) not eww.. lol compared to mine that is fabulous! :) Although we always strive to be better ;) and these photo's I took are after 78 pounds of weight loss. Imagine before eeewwwwwww lol
  • hsh0927
    Options
    ugh...idk why its not working =/

101_0446-2.jpg

you see the img's at the beginning and end of the code? they have to be lower case. you have to manually change them and put in img instead of it showing IMG and make sure it is under 500X whatever in size you can edit the size in photobucket. I will try your code.

101_0446-2.jpg

thanks..the last time i posted pix i don't remember changing the img's lol
  • hsh0927
    Options
    there ya go :) not eww.. lol compared to mine that is fabulous! :) Although we always strive to be better ;) and these photo's I took are after 78 pounds of weight loss. Imagine before eeewwwwwww lol

78? Now THAT is fabulous! I lost 10 lbs...then gained 6 back :frown: and I used to be at 120 (which is my UGW) so knowing I let myself get like this just irritates me...
  • MelissaWI
    Options
    I still have a long way to go.. but not gonna stop here :) Skin is sagging everywhere it's deflating... and it's not very pretty.. lol I need to work on some strengthening and toning for sure.. And I hope this works a bit.. I haven't done any form of weights, or ab work or anything but walking.. I think it's time to step it up a notch... Now that I am physically able to do a bit more now..
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    DSC_0054-1.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg
  • MelissaWI
    Options
    The best part is going to see the after photo's... It's going to be so exciting!!! It's always nice to get some before ones I'm glad were getting them up now.. we will be so amazed to see everyone's transformations at the end...
  • mbriscoe79
    mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ive just joined and will get my photos up later.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! These are my 1st pix posted here.

Snapshot_20120108.jpg
    Snapshot_20120108_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20120108_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20120108_11.jpg
    Snapshot_20120108_12.jpg
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    IMG369a1.jpg
  • Specializedbkh
    Specializedbkh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    First I would like to say, I have no idea what this 30day Shred is... but I'm more than willing to become knowledgeable and try it out!

Next, the two bathing suit shots ( :o/ ) were from this past summer... I have since then gained about 15 pounds.. :o(

Photo7.jpg

Smiling because I feel so completely stupid and uncomfortable.... BUT--- still smiling! ;o)

Photo9.jpg

Haven't had any children, so it makes me sad to see women who have had 4 kids rocking killer bodies!

DSCF7788.jpg

This last picture is of me recently, about a couple weekends ago.
  • mbriscoe79
    mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I hope these photos work out, its my first time.

I cant believe Im posting these photos online, how embarassing!!

Let me try again LOL

002.jpg

001.jpg
  • adkarg
    adkarg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. Starting stats as follows:

weight: 154
    bust: 37
    waist: 32
    hips: 40
    thigh: 22.5

yuck006.jpg

30ds1.jpg

30ds.jpg
  • NordenJenn
    Options
    Starting weight 172. I want to get to 150 and get some SERIOUS toning!
  • NordenJenn
    Options
    the pics in this post were huge...and i can' figure out how to just delete it, so i'm gonna try a new one