Day 2 - Jan 10th

Options
2»

Replies

• JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 2: ouchy!! survived. I hate that you can't pause... I wanted a sip of water missed some jumping jacks tried to go back and ended up having to do part 1 a second time. ugh! At least I get an extra 7 mins of calorie burn!!
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Done! And with no pausing...woot woot! Feeling more sore than I did before the workout but I take that as a good sign :happy: 28 days to go!!
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is DONE....28 more to go!!! I was able to hang in there pretty well today. The only thing that almost killed me were push-ups, I felt like my arms were to snap off! Instead of using my little old soup cans for weights today, I used a couple of 1 liter water bottles and i could definitely tell a difference, the chest flys felt so much more useful today.

Keep it up everyone, day 30 will be here before we know it!
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    finished day 2. i was debating whether to do today or not, my muscles were incredibly sore. but i told myself, if you dont do your workout today you will always have that same excuse to not do it the next day and the next day. so i sucked it up and did my workout. it was painful, but i didnt get nearly as hot as last time and it felt good to work those sore muscles. now hopefully tomoro my legs are better. :)
  • rvalent2
    Options
    Just finished Day 3. Im building endurance!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind, so today was my first day.. felt great! Obviously it was tough, but I always feel better after a good butt-kicking :)
    I wanted to pass on this link, it's a playlist that really pumps you up!

http://8tracks.com/julietgause/sweat-it-out

Also, 8tracks is just a GREAT place to find playlists that suit your workout, or make your own :)

Thanks for sharing this! :flowerforyou:
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is done. Thanks ladies...you guys are definitely keeping me motivated. I can't wait to see the end results for all of us!
  • hlr1112
    Options
    Just finished level 1 day 2, but barely! So glad it's over with for today! It was a struggle to get myself motivated to do it, but I always feel better once I'm done.
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    My thighs are not happy. Stairs make them sad, sitting down and standing up makes them sad, and I have a feeling that the 45 minutes I plan to spend on the elliptical tomorrow morning will do nothing to improve their mood. :grumble:

In terms of the workout, I guess today went a little better. I wasn't terribly motivated, but I did it anyway. The cardio isn't too bad for me, but I have a lot of trouble with the different crunches. I think there's still a bit too much of me to bend that way.

Keep up the good work, everyone! :)
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Can we say SORE?! All day today steps were my enemy and my thighs reminded me quite clear they were still unhappy about those squats and lunges :) I did my 1 mile walk first to loosen up my muscles, then grinned and beared it. Now I just want to jump up and down and sing "I will survive" Looking forward to tomorrow!
  • ztaprincess81
    ztaprincess81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late jumping into the group, but I started 30DS today and it was great! Now all my muscles are shaky and I know tomorrow will be a very sore day. I have a long way to go to get back in shape and the soreness will just be a reminder to me that I have to do it again tomorrow to achieve my goals! Looking forward to tagging along with all of you in this journey :)
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    DONE! Day 1 of TOM and I still made myself do this video even though it was the LAST thing I wanted to do. But I can't wait to see the results in 28 days!! lol
  • 1prettygirl08
    1prettygirl08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 2 CHECK!!! My body is aching but I feel good mentally. It was actually a little bit easier than yesterday.
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    finished day 2. i was debating whether to do today or not, my muscles were incredibly sore. but i told myself, if you dont do your workout today you will always have that same excuse to not do it the next day and the next day. so i sucked it up and did my workout. it was painful, but i didnt get nearly as hot as last time and it felt good to work those sore muscles. now hopefully tomoro my legs are better. :)

SO glad you soldiered on and did it! Working through the sore muscles is such a great confidence boost! What I like to tell myself if I'm dreading a workout is "this is the hardest thing you'll have to do all day" :)
  • schalka
    schalka Posts: 57
    Options
    Just did my day two! I was sore but did it anyways and not thinking i decided to try level 2 hahah WOAHHH that was intense! OMG i was not ready for that but i did it, i made it thru the whole 20 minutes :) Gonna go back to level one for a few days cuz it was harsh.