Day 4 - Jan 12

Options
2»

Replies

• luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Missed day 4 :frown: I was in a bad wreck with a semi on the way home yesterday. I'm so thankful to be at home and not the hospital buuut I was so shakin up I skipped it. I plan on hitting it twice on Sunday though to make up for it!

OMG. Glad to hear that you are alright. You may be sore for a few days so probably a good idea to let your body heal and not over-due it.

I finished D4L1 last night and it felt really good. I can do all the first set of push-ups and 10 of the second set (modified of course), the side lunges are the worst. I am surprised at how fast 20 minutes goes by. I am not feeling like I am getting a good cardio workout so I am doing W1D1 of C25K right after. Hope everybody has a good day.
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My day was ok, I managed to hang in there, but I was tired and sore afterwards. The first day of Level 2 omg. I have to keep telling myself I can do it and just push through.

MissMeshia81

15094836.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

how are you on level 2 already? weren't we supposed to do each level for 10 days. you should only be at day 4 or 5 of level 1.
    you need to work your way up to it
  • queenstep
    queenstep Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with so much of what you said....

I did day 3 last night (i started a day behind) and I had to be to work early so I did it last night and it took so much more effort...
    this is also my 3rd time starting it but i have never made it past day 3 well in a row....so i completed day 4 today and it wasnt tooooo bad still hate the push ups but i was able to follow natalie more.

Good luck and did u see much progress when u made it to day 15?!?
  • cerimariegillett
    cerimariegillett Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm still on it... but i think i have strained something in my groin... I blame jillians "dig a little deeper and push through" comments at the end lol